User Tag List

Page 567 of 669 FirstFirst ... 67467517557565566567568569577617667 ... LastLast
Results 5,661 to 5,670 of 6689

Thread: President Trump Thread...

The guy can't even visit injured kids in Florida without the media and the Left (but I repeat myself) flying into a rage, so yes, his existence is too much for the snowflakes to handle. Hell, some NY Mets players were excoriated just for fishing with Don Trump Jr. the other day. For the left, hate never takes a holiday.
    Last edited by bbgun; 02-18-2018 at 05:02 PM.

2. The following 2 users like this post:

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Addressing the governors in the State Dining Room, Trump again found fault with the officers who didn't stop the Florida gunman who carried out the massacre, saying they "weren't exactly Medal of Honor winners." The president suggested that if he or the governors had been in that position, they would have acted.

"I really believe I'd run in there even if I didn't have a weapon and I think most of the people in this room would have done that, too," Trump said.

Sure ya would have, Cadet Bone Spurs.

Last edited by Iamtdg; 02-26-2018 at 10:06 PM.

Kushner, Russia bombshells rock the White House

A volley of stunning revelations over Jared Kushner and the Russia probe are rocking Donald Trump's inner circle and suggest a pivotal moment is at hand in the West Wing personnel wars that have raged throughout his presidency.

First, it emerged Tuesday that chief of staff John Kelly downgraded the top secret security clearance for the President's son-in-law in a bid to clear up a scandal over whether top administration players are qualified to access the most sensitive intelligence.

Then, The Washington Post published a bombshell report that at least four countries had discussed how to use Kushner's sparse experience, financial troubles and intricate business arrangements to manipulate him.

Hours later, CNN reported that special counsel Robert Mueller is asking questions about Trump's business dealings with Russia before the President's campaign, a potentially significant development in the investigation.

The triple blows at Trump's inner circle added to the already incredible personal, political and legal pressure heaped on the President and the strain on those staffing his turbulent presidency.

They come at a moment when Mueller's probe is gathering pace, cranking out indictments of Trump associates, and appears to be posing a more severe threat to the President, Kushner and other important associates.

The developments were more than a personal and public humiliation to Kushner, who has played an influential, if mysterious, role in the administration.

They put the sustainability of his role as a top foreign policy adviser to Trump in doubt because he will have access to far fewer government secrets and cannot see the Presidential Daily Brief, the collection of the spy community's treasures prepared for the commander in chief.

The downgrade appears to make it all but impossible for Kushner to do his job even though the White House and his lawyer say that is not the case.

But how for example can he carry out his duties running the Middle East peace process or liaising with top Gulf powers if he is not privy to the latest intelligence about his interlocutors or other key regional players like Iran?

Similarly, Kushner could find himself asked to leave sensitive meetings in the White House or force top intelligence or foreign policy officials to avoid the most sensitive subjects in meetings that he is in with the President.

"He can't see intercepted communications -- that's top secret, he's now downgraded to secret ... he can't see the most secret CIA information about their informants," said Phil Mudd, a former CIA and FBI official who is now a CNN national security analyst.

"He can't see some of the stuff our Western allies see," he added.

Ultimately, unless Kushner is cleared by the FBI to receive a permanent security clearance or gets a waiver from the President his diminished role will spur fresh speculation about his longevity as a White House staffer.

His departure and potentially that of his wife Ivanka Trump, who just controversially led a US mission to South Korea's Winter Olympics at a time of flaring nuclear tensions with North Korea, would mark a huge earthquake in Trump world.

As it is, the couple will see their "influence diminished," a GOP source close to the White House told CNN's Jim Acosta.

Fresh doubts over Kushner's position also risked reflecting poorly on Trump, given that the President made a close family member who was apparently unqualified or at risk of being compromised by foreign powers such a pivotal adviser.

After all, Trump pledged to hire the most qualified people in the world to serve in his administration, and made the alleged mishandling of classified material by his 2016 opponent Hillary Clinton a key argument of his campaign.

Trump was already under ethical fire for breaking anti-nepotism conventions by hiring family members. Kushner's new troubles will make those questions even more acute.

"This is a stunning blow to President Trump," said CNN presidential historian Timothy Naftali, noting that Kushner was one of the few senior advisers with whom Trump felt comfortable.

"This is a big deal ... he must be fuming," Naftali told CNN's Erin Burnett.

It isn’t a big deai. It’s the hand slapping exercise of individuals that had an affiliation with Trump. Some of it isn’t even criminal it’s procedural.
    Since Day One

Trump is trying everything he can to keep from having to talk to Mueller yet he says he would run into a building inhabited by a live shooter with a semi-automatic weapon while unarmed? Do you really believe that shit LT?

Quote Originally Posted by Irving Cowboy View Post
    Trump is trying everything he can to keep from having to talk to Mueller yet he says he would run into a building inhabited by a live shooter with a semi-automatic weapon while unarmed? Do you really believe that shit LT?
    I used to be an investigative Section Chief for a Federal agency and I am pretty sure if there was anything to tie to Trump it would have been declared by now. There is no smoking gun evidence to indict him with and at best they are scratching around trying to find something circumstantial or purposely not addressing the non existent charges in order to keep the media etc. to continue to speculate while others continue to field negative stories.

So you ask me what I believe, it’s what I just indicated. The reason I believe it is because I have investigated or directed investigations for criminal and civil charges and law suits.

Now my question to you is why do you believe there is something that occurred in light of the fact that not one cintilla of evidence of the accusations have been revealed.
    Since Day One

The reason Trumps attorneys do not want him to testify is because the feel he may get tripped up on a statement that may get him compromised.

That is the way that the DOJ and Special Proscutors operates. When they cannot prove a case they will create something to try to trip up someone into lying or making false statements. Ask Bill Clinton, Martha Stewart etc.
    Since Day One