User Tag List

Page 614 of 628 FirstFirst ... 114514564604612613614615616624 ... LastLast
Results 6,131 to 6,140 of 6278

Thread: President Trump Thread...

Quote Originally Posted by NoDak View Post
    As opposed to being a mindless drone for either party and their channels of propaganda? Absolutely.
    That’s the same mindset as the liberal persuasion. Everyone who doesn’t agree and has another view is mindless and automatically is absent the capacity to think for themselves. Must be lonely being so perfectly elite.
    Since Day One

Quote Originally Posted by L.T. Fan View Post
    That’s the same mindset as the liberal persuasion. Everyone who doesn’t agree and has another view is mindless and automatically is absent the capacity to think for themselves. Must be lonely being so perfectly elite.
    You really can't see it, can you? I'm not saying anything against people's views or which side they lean towards with them. My only beef is the regurgitation of the crap the propaganda machines spew forth. And for somebody that likes to cry about people putting labels on people, you certainly don't seem to have a problem with doing it yourself.

By the way, I wasn't aiming my comments at anybody in particular. Not towards you or anybody else. They were mainly about the mainstream media on both sides of the aisle. But it looks like you clearly saw yourself in them. At least you see something.

You really can't see it, can you? I'm not saying anything against people's views or which side they lean towards with them. My only beef is the regurgitation of the crap the propaganda machines spew forth. And for somebody that likes to cry about people putting labels on people, you certainly don't seem to have a problem with doing it yourself.

By the way, I wasn't aiming my comments at anybody in particular. Not towards you or anybody else. They were mainly about the mainstream media on both sides of the aisle. But it looks like you clearly saw yourself in them. At least you see something.
    My initial comments were not aimed at anyone either. They were directed toward the polorazation of the media but you turned it into a commentary about people who listen to the media are mindless. Really? Where else is anyone going to get information? At this point you stand in judgement of anyone who watches a news broadcast and declare them mindless.
    Since Day One

At this point you stand in judgement of anyone who watches a news broadcast and declare them mindless.
    Not at all. Where I stand in judgement is when that person spouts what they've heard as the end all be all. Doing exactly what those propaganda machines are designed to do. Divide and sow strife. And it doesn't matter which side of the coin they're on. Democrat or Republican.

Congratulations on being a vital cog in the machine. You and bipo might be on different wheels, but you're both on the same retarded axle just rolling along, going wherever the person behind the controls steer you.

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Not at all. Where I stand in judgement is when that person spouts what they've heard as the end all be all. Doing exactly what those propaganda machines are designed to do. Divide and sow strife. And it doesn't matter which side of the coin they're on. Democrat or Republican.
    This is exactly how I feel about the media. They have one goal and that is to divide. They want the hate. And, as you said, it is both sides.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

6. The following user likes this post:

Congratulations on being a vital cog in the machine. You and bipo might be on different wheels, but you're both on the same retarded axle just rolling along, going wherever the person behind the controls steer you.
    Maybe one day I will graduate to your level. And for the record you don’t see me posting things. The majority of what I post in this thread is refuting something someone else has posted. But go ahead and type cast without actually knowing the difference.
    Since Day One

Maybe one day I will graduate to your level. And got the record you don’t see me posting things. The majority of what I post in this thread is refuting something someone else has posted. But go ahead and type cast without actually knowing the difference.

Absolutely. Cowards for leaking anonymously and traitors for betraying their boss and his administration. Not that difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by bbgun View Post
    Absolutely. Cowards for leaking anonymously and traitors for betraying their boss and his administration. Not that difficult.
    So you are a traitor the United States of America for letting the public know about some cunt that is glad John McCain is dying?