User Tag List

Page 613 of 628 FirstFirst ... 113513563603611612613614615623 ... LastLast
Results 6,121 to 6,130 of 6278

Thread: President Trump Thread...

Free press. Right.

That would imply reporting facts as they are, with no bias involved. Not just reporting on whichever slant is more benificial towards your agenda. It’s been a long time since that’s actually happened on either side.

I miss watching a newscast where you found out what was going on in the world, and didn’t have any idea what the political beliefs of the commentators were.

3. The following user likes this post:

Quote Originally Posted by NoDak View Post
    Free press. Right.

That would imply reporting facts as they are, with no bias involved. Not just reporting on whichever slant is more benificial towards your agenda. It’s been a long time since that’s actually happened on either side.

I miss watching a newscast where you found out what was going on in the world, and didn’t have any idea what the political beliefs of the commentators were.
    It has really become pathetic. Integrity was neato back when it existed.

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Free press. Right.

I haven't watched the news for about 5 years now. I mean, I will catch the weather if I happen upon it, but I don't even watch our local news now. It has gotten so bad that even in Lubbock f'ing Texas the local news is slanted.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    I haven't watched the news for about 5 years now. I mean, I will catch the weather if I happen upon it, but I don't even watch our local news now. It has gotten so bad that even in Lubbock f'ing Texas the local news is slanted.
    Itís evolved to a liberal versus conservative news reporting agencies just like the political party lines. The liberal press has garnered the majority with the number of news outlets but certainly not a majority of news watchers. The conservative audience still has a majority of viewers. You cannot get a clear story from watching one outlet. Itís almost comedic to watch some of it.
    Since Day One

Quote Originally Posted by L.T. Fan View Post
    It’s almost comedic to watch some of it.
    It's a waste of time and brain cells. If I want to watch make believe comedy I'll actually, you know, watch a channel designed for it.

I truly believe if a channel went back to actually reporting the news, they would draw viewers from all political beliefs. The left/right, red/blue, your team/my team shit is beyond tiresome. Honestly, if you see somebody that still sticks to their CNN/FOX/MSNBC horseshit, you can automatically toss them into the fucking retard bin. They have NOTHING of value to offer.

9. The following user likes this post:

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bbgun View Post
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

It's a waste of time and brain cells. If I want to watch make believe comedy I'll actually, you know, watch a channel designed for it.

I truly believe if a channel went back to actually reporting the news, they would draw viewers from all political beliefs. The left/right, red/blue, your team/my team shit is beyond tiresome. Honestly, if you see somebody that still sticks to their CNN/FOX/MSNBC horseshit, you can automatically toss them into the fucking retard bin. They have NOTHING of value to offer.
    Well didn’t someone graduate to elite status when it comes to being informed.
    Since Day One

Quote Originally Posted by L.T. Fan View Post
    Well didn’t someone graduate to elite status when it comes to being informed.
    As opposed to being a mindless drone for either party and their channels of propaganda? Absolutely.