User Tag List

Page 612 of 628 FirstFirst ... 112512562602610611612613614622 ... LastLast
Results 6,111 to 6,120 of 6278

Thread: President Trump Thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Simpleton View Post
    Yes, former Marine and noted liberal Mueller who was appointed FBI director by Bush 2, and noted liberal Rosenstein who was appointed to his current position by Trump himself.

Mueller is one of the most respected men in law enforcement in the country with basically unanimous support from both Republicans and Democrats throughout his career, and if Rubio or Cruz or Clinton or Sanders were President you'd think so too, but because you're so invested in Trump and confirming your worldview you're willing to believe whatever horse shit Fox news peddles that confirms what you want to believe.

It's pretty comical really.
    I don't know or care about Mueller's politics. I do know his history and it's littered with doing shady things in investigations and prosecutions. He should have been fired during his time with the FBI for some of the shady crap he did. Here, he is going far beyond his original assignment. And to reiterate a point, on an investigation started by a false document created to support a conspiracy started by Hillary and her campaign folks after she lost. You can't make this shit up.

In addition Simp, a special prosecutor implies that there has been some crime committed. Had this been started against any president or citizen I'd be pissed. They unleashed a gang of leftists to investigate when no crime had been committed. They had allegations from people on the left of collusion (No such crime exists), and they alleged Trump obstructed justice by firing a person in the executive branch for which he was perfectly within his rights to do. So we have the Mueller bunch running all over investigating anything that can in search of a crime. That isn't what prosecutors are supposed to do.

Quote Originally Posted by fortsbest View Post
    If there "news" shows are doing it then yes, but keep in mind, most of the fox shows aren't straight up news shows they are all political commentary. But not all are Republican supporters. Hell, Sheppard Smith hates everything Trump does, or seems to. But even then, most of the Fox shows have libs on there for opposing opinions.
    The jerk store called.

They're running out of you, the all time best seller.

Quote Originally Posted by BipolarFan View Post
    The jerk store called.

They're running out of you, the all time best seller.
    Awww, you're so sweet, but you're a person of rare intelligence. It's rare when you show any.

Quote Originally Posted by fortsbest View Post
    Awww, you're so sweet, but you're a person of rare intelligence. It's rare when you show any.

Please shock me, write something original and intelligent. You are proof that evolution CAN go in reverse

BTW, If I actually looked like that I'd offend myself.

A video that blames the Joooooos for quashing the Iran deal. I'm beginning to think "Bipolar" is a Pat Buchanan alt.

Quote Originally Posted by bbgun View Post
    A video that blames the Joooooos for quashing the Iran deal. I'm beginning to think "Bipolar" is a Pat Buchanan alt.
    I don’t think he is aware that this guy said nothing with all his verbiage. The reason the deal is bad is because it allows the Iranians to continue to create nuclear products. The fact that they haven’t violated the treaty means absolutely nothing because they remain in compliance while continuing to develop nuclear materiel.

Trump recognizes that the treaty can be in perfect compliance but the dangers of nuclear development continues.
    Since Day One