User Tag List

Page 609 of 628 FirstFirst ... 109509559599607608609610611619 ... LastLast
Results 6,081 to 6,090 of 6278

Thread: President Trump Thread...

Quote Originally Posted by 2233boys View Post
    Literally no benefit in getting out of the deal, that is a stupid move on the Presidents part.
    I disagree. It allows the US the start a movement to rid nuclear devises in Iran. The agreement now let’s them keep the bombs and doesn’t prohibit them for keeping what they have now. They already threatened to double their output so how much good is the agreement doing if the are in a position to do this.
    Since Day One

It doesn't benefit the US at all and now we have no leg to stand on. Getting out of it now, makes no sense. Hopefully the rest of the countries in the deal can keep it together.

If the deal is bad I get that. You can try and renegotiate it, but what power do you have when you pull out completely. It is petty (Slap at Obama) and he is trying to appeal to his voters, not do what is best for the Country. This was a bad decision.

Convince me otherwise.

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    It doesn't benefit the US at all and now we have no leg to stand on. Getting out of it now, makes no sense. Hopefully the rest of the countries in the deal can keep it together.

If the deal is bad I get that. You can try and renegotiate it, but what power do you have when you pull out completely. It is petty (Slap at Obama) and he is trying to appeal to his voters, not do what is best for the Country. This was a bad decision.

Convince me otherwise.
    He blew it up because it was so bad it needed to be rebuilt from scratch. And, from scratch, he re-instituted all sanctions and will start from there.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Convince me otherwise.
    So if you are disagreement with a program you would intentionally stay in it even though there would be detrimental in the long run?
    Since Day One

This clusterfuck never would have been ratified by the Senate. Obama deliberately did an end run around Congress because he knew it lacked support, even from big libs like Schumer. The unknown is better than continuing with a mistake. Feckless Europeans are only freaking out because they want to sell tons of shit to Iran, terrorism be damned.

7. The following user likes this post:

Quote Originally Posted by BipolarFan View Post
    No, but if networks concentrate specifically or intentionally on reporting only bad stuff about a president or presidency when there is good stuff happening, then there is an indication that those organizations are being intentionally biased. Reporters aren't commentators, and yet that's all we seem to have now is Dem sucking leftist commentators. And, how many of the news stories are they having to retract or edit after the rush to air them?

Quote Originally Posted by fortsbest View Post
    No, but if networks concentrate specifically or intentionally on reporting only bad stuff about a president or presidency when there is good stuff happening, then there is an indication that those organizations are being intentionally biased. Reporters aren't commentators, and yet that's all we seem to have now is Dem sucking leftist commentators. And, how many of the news stories are they having to retract or edit after the rush to air them?
    What do you call Fox peddling conspiracy theories?

Quote Originally Posted by Simpleton View Post
    What do you call Fox peddling conspiracy theories?
    Equally fake?