User Tag List

Page 691 of 721 FirstFirst ... 191591641681689690691692693701 ... LastLast
Results 6,901 to 6,910 of 7209

Thread: President Trump Thread...

Quote Originally Posted by fortsbest View Post
    See, she and the media just won't let her go away. Like they are praying she'll run and lose again.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0bb2d0872763d
    I know it is a nice pretend game to play to think that the only ones who bring up Clinton are the extreme leftists.

The right still, to this day, after she has lost, still brings her up.

It is sad.

Just as sad as she is a moving commentary every day from the right and Trump about how corrupt she is/was.

Even @jsmith6919 woke up today and decided it was yet another Hillary day.

That is the one thing I think that if Trump moved on from, it would actually make things a little closer to whole than this entire partisan shit grenade lobbing that seems to go on each and every day.

Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    I know it is a nice pretend game to play to think that the only ones who bring up Clinton are the extreme leftists.

It is sad.

Just as sad as she is a moving commentary every day from the right and Trump about how corrupt she is/was.

That is the one thing I think that if Trump moved on from, it would actually make things a little closer to whole than this entire partisan shit grenade lobbing that seems to go on each and every day.
    I brought up the IG report that shows Bill, Loretta, and Comey all lied about the spontaneity of the tarmac meeting...
    2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post

It is sad.

Possibly one of the reasons Hillary is not a closed book with the conservative is because there is a feeling that she has escaped having a legitimate investigation about the email scandal. It is felt by many that she was allowed to forego an examination by Congress because of the dismissal by the FBI Director albiet an illegal determination to do so according to Justice Department policy and guidelines.

The next thing that keeps her in continuing conservative crosshairs is her own innuendos of an unfair election outcome because she won the popular vote and now gives many reasons why she lost that were unfair. This continual theme by her after she pointed a finger at Trump during the campaign and shamed him because of his comments that he couldn’t concede the election if he lost letigimately. The mindset by her obviously thinking the election was in the bag and she could safely browbeat Trump for his stand. She obviously couldn’t acquiesce to her own chiding. The reason Trump hasn’t moved on is because Hillary can’t move on and he enjoys letting her hear about it.

Should he be a bigger person and put it behind him, yeah he should but regardless he will be Trump so tit for tat is very much in play for his behavior.
    Since Day One

Quote Originally Posted by jsmith6919 View Post
    I brought up the IG report that shows Bill, Loretta, and Comey all lied about the spontaneity of the tarmac meeting...
    Yeah that was about as spontaneous as preparations by the US Olympic Team being picked a day before the games start.
    Since Day One

Quote Originally Posted by jsmith6919 View Post
    And you know what? It has jack and shit to do with anything that will affect our lives or even the political landscape as it stands now.

Unless of course my day composed itself of looking for gotcha moments I could post on social media.

The only reason I would want her brought up again is if they actually indicted her like they should and that crooked family was finally exposed for the hack crap they did with the foundation.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    I agree with this 100%.
    I don't agree with that.

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mschmidt64 View Post
    I don't agree with that.
    You don't want term limits? I think that would go a long way towards fixing some of the issues with Congress. Or are you saying you just don't want term limits for SCOTUS?
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    You don't want term limits? I think that would go a long way towards fixing some of the issues with Congress. Or are you saying you just don't want term limits for SCOTUS?
    Don't want term limits for SCOTUS.

Congress, yes I absolutely want term limits.

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mschmidt64 View Post
    Don't want term limits for SCOTUS.

Congress, yes I absolutely want term limits.
    I could get behind that. I would prefer term limits across the board, but the most important seat that needs to have limits is in Congress.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion