User Tag List

Page 699 of 713 FirstFirst ... 199599649689697698699700701709 ... LastLast
Results 6,981 to 6,990 of 7121

Thread: President Trump Thread...

Quote Originally Posted by jsmith6919 View Post
    The "she was wearing a short dress so she was asking for it" defense is fine now I guess
    Yeah because it wasn't a leftist minority. Those are sacred but everyone else can get screwed.

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik View Post
    If all these racists came out of the woodwork to vote against Hillary Clinton, a white woman. Where were they to vote against an actual black guy?

Is the pigment of obama’s Skin less alarm signaling than Hillary’s white guilt?

Last time I checked, Obama ran against two whities? Part-time racists? What happened? America got more racist like right after Obama got re-elected a 2nd time?
    Weird, isn't it?
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    Yeah, but I bet there have been cars and purses stolen in San Antonio that didn't get solved with this level of quickness.
    I'm glad they used those resources to catch him that fast. They need to send home a point. You can't just casually walk up to someone in a place of business and harass them for their political views. That's tad amount to a hate crime.

Personal responsibility? What in the flying ass hell? So, would it be okay if I walked up to someone with BLM shirt on and threw a drink in their face because I believe all lives matter? Is that the rules we are going to live by? They are starting something they really don't want.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    Personal responsibility? What in the flying ass hell? So, would it be okay if I walked up to someone with BLM shirt on and threw a drink in their face because I believe all lives matter? Is that the rules we are going to live by? They are starting something they really don't want.
    No no now you're just being racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
    No no now you're just being racist.
    Oh yeah, I forget that caring about white people is racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    I dunno. It just depends if you steal the BLM shirt.

Asinine.

I don't like Trump a bit but to paint with a broad brush like this is retarded.

A lot of people voted for him for the simple reason they thought Clinton was just as much of a grifter. The idea that she is any less of a con artist or crook is just idiotic.
    It's the New York Times. We're supposed to pretend this organization isn't biased.

Quote Originally Posted by skidadl View Post
    Hillary doesn’t resonate with the average Midwesterner, factory worker and so forth. The dems should look in the mirror. They screwed the pooch big time. If I was a lefty I would be yelling that message from the mountaintops. But noooooo they want to yell at trump.
    They should have nominated a moderate liberal instead of fleeing to the fringes.