Week 9 Gameday Chatter | Cowboys vs. Browns | 11/06/2016

data

Forbes #1
Down by 6. 2nd 11 at midfield. 2 minutes remaining and you take a 10 yard sack.

Game over.

data

Forbes #1
25 yard completion and a 15-yard roughing passer penalty.

NOT GAME OVER

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
Buff deserves this W if they get it. That sequence with the roughing the kicker was the worst officiating I've seen.

shane

DCC 4Life
Too bad Buffalo lost. That pass play Taylor made on the 4th and 25 or whatever it was was incredibly spectacular. Seattle will probably end up being our best opposition from us getting to the super bowl.

data

Forbes #1
Buff deserves this W if they get it. That sequence with the roughing the kicker was the worst officiating I've seen.
...and a difference maker. Get that 1st half ending FG and this is an overtime game.

22cowboysfan22

Brand New Member
Is it just me, or was Avril clearly offsides on that 3rd down sack? He got to Taylor right as he was taking the shotgun snap.

data

Forbes #1
Is it just me, or was Avril clearly offsides on that 3rd down sack? He got to Taylor right as he was taking the shotgun snap.
I thought it was an obvious false start. Surprised that the play was allowed.

I think the false start drew Avril offsides.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Seattle sucks, their defense is still tough but not what it was 3-4 years ago and they have no running game. Their offense will continue to be shit unless Wilson can get back to 100%, which doesn't seem to be very likely since he isn't going to miss games. The only chance they'd have against us would be if they get us at home, and even then I'd like our chances. We'd beat them by 10+ at home.

data

Forbes #1
Man, our blue uniforms sure are pretty. Although I think I'd prefer silver numbers like our 80s set.

data

Forbes #1
3:30 2nd quarter, 3rd & 1. Collins has Zeke dead to rights and Zeke gets outside for the 1st. Zeke's speed, man. A man his size doesn't have that speed.

You see Zeke bouncing it outside a lot. Not sure if it's a concern for later on or if you'd prefer him to go north. So far, he's winning that battle.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
3:30 2nd quarter, 3rd & 1. Collins has Zeke dead to rights and Zeke gets outside for the 1st. Zeke's speed, man. A man his size doesn't have that speed.

You see Zeke bouncing it outside a lot. Not sure if it's a concern for later on or if you'd prefer him to go north. So far, he's winning that battle.
It's not just that Zeke bounces it outside though and tries to out run everyone. He bounces it outside to sort of get in position to use a nasty stiff arm. I like it. Of course he usually hurdles a guy too. Maybe it will long term save a little beating on his body which is definitely a good thing.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

As long as he is getting positive yards on the bounce outs, I don't think it will be an issue. And, so far, he is getting positive yards just almost every time he does it.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Man, our blue uniforms sure are pretty. Although I think I'd prefer silver numbers like our 80s set.
Yeah I really like the blue uniforms, would not hate it if we wore them more often.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Yeah I really like the blue uniforms, would not hate it if we wore them more often.
I love them.

That curse stuff is just stupid.

I wish we'd wear them in a home game once or twice a year.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I love them.

That curse stuff is just stupid.

I wish we'd wear them in a home game once or twice a year.
I think you have to declare what you are wearing in half season chunks in advance. That is, you can't change week to week.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I think you have to declare what you are wearing in half season chunks in advance. That is, you can't change week to week.
Yea, that's how it works.

My point was simply that I wish we would wear it more often than we do.

It is such a nice uniform.

Top Bottom