TV Thread

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
This the main reason that I hope he's still alive. The way they killed him off is way too weak for a character of his ilk. That's the way you'd expect one of the random Alexandrians to die not one of the core characters of the series.
I don't like how they killed him off either but do think he's dead going by Gimple's comment on it they read on Talking Dead
“Dear fans of ‘The Walking Dead,’ this is a hard story to tell and when we were planning to tell it, we knew our friends at the ‘Talking Dead would be talking to you about it. And knowing you’d all be talking and feeling and commiserating, I knew we should say something about it, lest our silence say something we didn’t mean to say or not say. So I’ll say this: In some way, we will see Glenn, some version of Glenn, or parts of Glenn again, either in flashback or in the current story, to help complete the story.”

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
What a great episode. I really was unsure how this season would go. I was thinking how much more could they do with the story, but they are killing it this season so far.

D

Deuce

I don't like how they killed him off either but do think he's dead going by Gimple's comment on it they read on Talking Dead
“Dear fans of ‘The Walking Dead,’ this is a hard story to tell and when we were planning to tell it, we knew our friends at the ‘Talking Dead would be talking to you about it. And knowing you’d all be talking and feeling and commiserating, I knew we should say something about it, lest our silence say something we didn’t mean to say or not say. So I’ll say this: In some way, we will see Glenn, some version of Glenn, or parts of Glenn again, either in flashback or in the current story, to help complete the story.”
Zombie Glenn takes out Rick.

Carp

DCC 4Life
They failed with Lori's death...where you think you know, but there is really no resolution. Herschel was a great death...probably the best one so far.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
They failed with Lori's death...where you think you know, but there is really no resolution. Herschel was a great death...probably the best one so far.
Agreed about Herschel's death. That was epic.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Agreed about Herschel's death. That was epic.
I hate to say it but I don't really want Glenn to come back. I think it was about time for a main character to die and in all honesty Glenn wasn't really that interesting to me anymore. He use to be this young kid with a goofy innocence about him. I feel like his character kind of has run it's course in the show.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I hate to say it but I don't really want Glenn to come back. I think it was about time for a main character to die and in all honesty Glenn wasn't really that interesting to me anymore. He use to be this young kid with a goofy innocence about him. I feel like his character kind of has run it's course in the show.
I don't want Glenn to come back but for me it's because I don't see a way for them to realistically have him escape.

D

Deuce

Glenn needs to die to make Maggie's story more interesting. She's just been in the background since the prison and they need to get her back involved. Killing Glenn, especially when she's preganant, would do that.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Glenn went in a lame way, but it would be even lamer if he somehow escaped.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Pretty clear Glenn's not dead, just will be covered in blood and escape.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Pretty clear Glenn's not dead, just will be covered in blood and escape.
Yeah I hate to say it but I think you're right. Even the angle of the whole scene sets up like that is the case. Glenn is a very likable guy but I just think in shows like this it's important for likable main characters to die sometimes.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Noah had an epic death too...that shit was awesome.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Glenn dying in anyway that doesn't involve a baseball bat to the noggin will be lame.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Anybody watched Mr Robot?

A very weird yet interesting show, very surreal.

I would not call it great but worth view if you like strange, the acting pulled off something that should have been laughable.

And Portia Doubleday has grown up nicely, I predict big things in her future.

dallen

Senior Tech
Anybody watched Mr Robot?

A very weird yet interesting show, very surreal.

I would not call it great but worth view if you like strange, the acting pulled off something that should have been laughable.

And Portia Doubleday has grown up nicely, I predict big things in her future.
I'm in the middle of the season. So far I like it

Top Bottom