User Tag List

Page 653 of 676 FirstFirst ... 153553603643651652653654655663 ... LastLast
Results 6,521 to 6,530 of 6758

Thread: President Trump Thread...

Quote Originally Posted by BipolarFan View Post
    Really? You mean like EVERY conservative didn't hope Obama failed for 8 years?

Mitch McConnell is on record as saying ‘my number one priority is making sure president Obama’s a one-term president.’

How about his complete FUCKING of a more than qualified supreme court nominee in Merrick Garland?

You cunts are just getting a taste of your own medicine.
    You are too far gone to ever retrieve with dialogue or logic. All you can can think about is some sort of skewed vengeance or reason to label something or someone as a cunt. Country be dammed.
    Since Day One

Quote Originally Posted by Simpleton View Post
    There is obviously a large element of speculation to it but to act like it isn't an indicator of economic health is ridiculous.
    Granted there are indicators but the correlation of swings in the market and actual financial positions the stock experiences is just not a reliable basis to say the economy is good or bad. The unemployment figures and deficiet numbers are much more reliable. Either way the President in office is not the net effect of the state of these areas either because congress controls budgets and companies reactions control employment numbers. I understand that folks like to look to a President for good or bad economies but they are actually default recipients.
    Since Day One

Quote Originally Posted by L.T. Fan View Post
    You are too far gone to ever retrieve with dialogue or logic. All you can can think about is some sort of skewed vengeance or reason to label something or someone as a cunt. Country be dammed.
    Just put him on ignore. Hes not worth reading.
    #Fire Garrett

4. The following user likes this post:

FOX NEWS on Obama talking to dictators vs Trump doing the same

Quote Originally Posted by Rev View Post
    Just put him on ignore. Hes not worth reading.
    YOUR not worth reading.

Did Trump really respond to De Niro? What a petty child.

Quote Originally Posted by skidadl View Post
    Did Trump really respond to De Niro? What a petty child.
    That quality alone is what bugs me so bad.

It really would not be hard for him to rise above that, act like he has a sliver of dignity and intellect. But he knows where his bread is buttered and he plays that rabble's sensibilities to the nth degree.

Quote Originally Posted by skidadl View Post
    Trump has many problems that come along with him being the president. One of them is not a problem with negotiating deals. Whether you like his style or not he has more experience doing that then the last four presidents combined. I remember so much debate about who is more qualified to be president. Well in this area Trump has a ton of experience. Whether you like his politics, his style or whatever you’d be blind idiot to not be able to see that.
    He could make himself be more intellectually respectable if he played up this element of his game. But instead he chooses the low brow road and it works for his base.

"I have the biggest deals. The best deals. Nobody knows how to make deals better than me."

Quote Originally Posted by L.T. Fan View Post
    What a stupid assesd article. Nothing has been done yet except making an agreement in principle with follow up teams to structure the details. The Democrats have completely shown their asses over this. The would rather see this fail than hope it is a beginning of a solution. What a bunch of unpatriotic idiots. They would rather a country fail than support efforts to make things better. It completely absent of any sembelence of reasonableness.
    This all makes sense but of course the topic matter means something. If this were Obama, a lot of people would be calling him a traitor just like they did when he seemed to cozy up to Islamics.

You talk about "reasonableness"...well that doesn't exist anymore in our society.

People are more inclined to choose battlelines and then decide what level of derisiveness and outcry they can come up with.

Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    He could make himself be more intellectually respectable if he played up this element of his game. But instead he chooses the low brow road and it works for his base.

"I have the biggest deals. The best deals. Nobody knows how to make deals better than me."
    Last edited by skidadl; 06-13-2018 at 12:44 AM.

12. The following user likes this post: