User Tag List

Page 649 of 676 FirstFirst ... 149549599639647648649650651659 ... LastLast
Results 6,481 to 6,490 of 6758

Thread: President Trump Thread...

Quote Originally Posted by BipolarFan View Post
    Remember when we had democratic presidents and Fox News screamed how bad it would be to legitimize North Korea and their brutal dictator by meeting with them?

Wonder what changed?
    Remember that time the other side did that thing and now they're not doing that thing?

Really makes you think.

2. The following 2 users like this post:

'Member when the Democrats liked economic protectionism?

' Member when the Republicans thought character counted?

4. The following user likes this post:

Quote Originally Posted by skidadl View Post
    I don't really remember that because I don't really watch the news. You must have watched Fox News a lot t catch that.

Also, who the heck is childish enough to be swayed every time something like this is said on a cable news network? Our instant society is almost pathetic now.

OH MY GOODNESS THE SKY IS FALLING BECAUSE TRUMP!

Seems like it would be an emotional roller coaster living like this.
    Might be enough for someone to wake up screaming.

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    I thought this pic was fake, but it is sadly real.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Very much cautiously optimistic...

I don't really remember that because I don't really watch the news. You must have watched Fox News a lot t catch that.

Also, who the heck is childish enough to be swayed every time something like this is said on a cable news network? Our instant society is almost pathetic now.

OH MY GOODNESS THE SKY IS FALLING BECAUSE TRUMP!

Seems like it would be an emotional roller coaster living like this.
    Of course there were some people acting like that regarding Obama... I was not one..... but some people were. Of course pointing out this fact really just highlights Bipo's and the left's own hypocrisy, cause they were in favor when Obama wanted to meet, but now they are mocking Trump when he's doing it.... and Trump is actually getting results.

If the S/P 500 and Dow Jones more than doubling under Obama is him screwing up the economy I sure hope the next 20 Presidents continue to screw up the economy.

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Simpleton View Post
    If the S/P 500 and Dow Jones more than doubling under Obama is him screwing up the economy I sure hope the next 20 Presidents continue to screw up the economy.
    Right but who gives a shit? Obama isn’t in office, Trump is. Don’t you think it is time to start looking forward like a grown up? All of this just seems so damn petty. The entire world is looking at a major shift that could literally save millions of lives and all we can do is - but but but Obamer did such and such. Some days I must have the humor of a 13 year old but I can’t help reading these types of post without doing it in baby talk.

Right but who gives a shit? Obama isnít in office, Trump is. Donít you think it is time to start looking forward like a grown up? All of this just seems so damn petty. The entire world is looking at a major shift that could literally save millions of lives and all we can do is - but but but Obamer did such and such. Some days I must have the humor of a 13 year old but I canít help reading these types of post without doing it in baby talk.
    That was in response to some post I read in here a day or two ago saying Obama screwed the economy, of course I'm happy with the market being up somewhere around 30% since Trump was elected.

With all that said I think a crash is inevitable in the next few years because of all the QE done under Obama and the tax cuts that were passed recently, but crashes and spikes are all part of the ride.

As an aside, I find it comical that your wife likes Trump because she thinks he's "strong", often times those who pound their chest hardest and lash out the most aggressively are actually the weakest.