User Tag List

Page 647 of 676 FirstFirst ... 147547597637645646647648649657 ... LastLast
Results 6,461 to 6,470 of 6758

Thread: President Trump Thread...

What I meant by Bush setting him up was that Bush did stupid stuff that made things bad that he could have greatly improved. But instead, we got 8 years of essentially the worst ever time frame after a recession because of his and his administration's policies and decisions. So there's that, all the division he created and help bolster and all the stuff coming out and fixing to come out about his and other's weaponizing of federal agencies. And you people want to talk about Trump as a criminal. Just wait.

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by townsend View Post
    Gee whiz, you must get home from work early. I have commutes from southest to east Fort Worth and then a dinner in Dallas to get to.

The criticism from the Wapo article is completely fair. There’s a lot the Obama administration could have done to hold banks accountable. I don’t think it even touched on Eric Holder’s complete lack of punishment for the recessions architects. But that seems like a great justification for a president Liz Warren, but a pretty poor one if it’s comparing the economic record of liberals and conservatives, since a lot of Obama’s 2009-2010 mistakes happened because he was naive enough to think Republican friendly legislation, like bank friendly bailouts, would recruit bipartisan support.

The numbers on the weekly standard need more analysis. But it doesn’t really pass the scratch test, it’s like if someone posted a hot take to say Drew Henson was the greatest cowboys QB. They would probably have some statistics they had painstakingly extracted to tell you why, but any article whose thesis includes that Bush’s economy is better than Obama’s is operating from a faulty premise and working their excel spreadsheets overtime to get the numbers to fit that narrative.

The other numbers article seems fine. Seems like one that tracks the (flawed) recovery from the brink of a meltdown that the Obama administration pulled off.
    Please, keep educating us on what are the right things to listen to and what are not. We would be lost without you.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    Please, keep educating us on what are the right things to listen to and what are not. We would be lost without you.

Quote Originally Posted by BipolarFan View Post
    How many tours did you serve? You seem to think that it is the criteria to be worth your salt so since you are expressing validity to individual careers surely you have a ton of military experience. Hell Oboma probably made General.
    Since Day One

FOX NEWS calls Trump a dictator

Quote Originally Posted by BipolarFan View Post

With every and bipo posts, I move a little more to the left.
    2014=2009, 2015=2010?

The Garrett Song

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate Lab View Post
    With every and bipo posts, I move a little more to the left.
    You, too? It is convincing ...d
    #Fire Garrett

I wonder what Trump thought of his own personal favorite in the evil fake news media making that kind of statement.