User Tag List

Page 644 of 669 FirstFirst ... 144544594634642643644645646654 ... LastLast
Results 6,431 to 6,440 of 6689

Thread: President Trump Thread...

Quote Originally Posted by BipolarFan View Post
    Completely misleading. About half or more of these indictments are Russians and had nothing to do with Trump. Others were plea bargained that might be overturned if the documents are turned over to Congress. There may be a couple left but I guess I keep forgetting you don’t mind misleading folks. And finally onClinton you failed to list one impeachment.
    Since Day One

Quote Originally Posted by NoDak View Post
    How many "suicides" and "accidents" were there?
    You tell us, Alex Jones.

You tell us, Alex Jones.
    I have no idea who that is. I don't watch political TV or listen to it on the radio. I leave the bullshit propaganda spreading to you guys.

You tell us, Alex Jones.
    Ok Reverend Al
    2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

Trump invokes War of 1812 in testy call with Trudeau over tariffs

President Donald Trump and Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau had a testy phone call on May 25 over new tariffs imposed by the Trump administration targeting steel and aluminum imports coming from Canada, including one moment during the conversation in which Trump made an erroneous historical reference, sources familiar with the discussion told CNN.

According to the sources, Trudeau pressed Trump on how he could justify the tariffs as a "national security" issue. In response, Trump quipped to Trudeau, "Didn't you guys burn down the White House?" referring to the War of 1812.

The problem with Trump's comments to Trudeau is that British troops burned down the White House during the War of 1812. Historians note the British attack on Washington was in retaliation for the American attack on York, Ontario, in territory that eventually became Canada, which was then a British colony.

When asked if the comment was received as a joke, one source on the call said: "To the degree one can ever take what is said as a joke. The impact on Canada and ultimately on workers in the US won't be a laughing matter."

President Donald Trump and Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau had a testy phone call on May 25 over new tariffs imposed by the Trump administration targeting steel and aluminum imports coming from Canada, including one moment during the conversation in which Trump made an erroneous historical reference, sources familiar with the discussion told CNN.

According to the sources, Trudeau pressed Trump on how he could justify the tariffs as a "national security" issue. In response, Trump quipped to Trudeau, "Didn't you guys burn down the White House?" referring to the War of 1812.

The problem with Trump's comments to Trudeau is that British troops burned down the White House during the War of 1812. Historians note the British attack on Washington was in retaliation for the American attack on York, Ontario, in territory that eventually became Canada, which was then a British colony.

When asked if the comment was received as a joke, one source on the call said: "To the degree one can ever take what is said as a joke. The impact on Canada and ultimately on workers in the US won't be a laughing matter."
    I would find these “sources” and fire their ass.
    Since Day One

Quote Originally Posted by L.T. Fan View Post
    I’m not sure if there’s anyone to replace them. Working for the Trump Administration is a career killer. Why would someone want to take a job where they get screamed at by an imbecile everytime Mueller gets mentioned on Fox and Friends, only to have to start working as an uber driver once your time’s up on The Apprentice.

Quote Originally Posted by townsend View Post
    I’m not sure if there’s anyone to replace them. Working for the Trump Administration is a career killer. Why would someone want to take a job where they get screamed at by an imbecile everytime Mueller gets mentioned on Fox and Friends, only to have to start working as an uber driver once your time’s up on The Apprentice.
    This is actually a funny post.

Quote Originally Posted by skidadl View Post
    This is actually a funny post.
    I think he deserves more credit than that. Most of his posts are very funny.

Quote Originally Posted by L.T. Fan View Post
    Yes, eliminate anyone who exposes the idiocy.

11. The following user likes this post: