User Tag List

Page 641 of 669 FirstFirst ... 141541591631639640641642643651 ... LastLast
Results 6,401 to 6,410 of 6689

Thread: President Trump Thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Angrymesscan View Post
    And that is what irks most people about president Trump.
    Also it is what makes people believe he is guilty or something.

If he hadn't said anything publicly to Lester Holt, then the Russians, this is likely all over and done with. He can't help himself.

Quote Originally Posted by L.T. Fan View Post
    Not sure what this means. Are you saying that because the US refused to be part of a bad deal they suddenly became weaker. How so?
    It was pretty straight forward.

And that is what irks most people about president Trump.
    No doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by skidadl View Post
    No doubt.
    Obviously some are but he hasn’t changed a bit. That’s the way he was as a 70 plus year old guy and he will be the same until he hits the grave. He is obnoxious but he was before he ran for President. I am puzzled as to why people thinks he wlll just automatically change into a different person. I am willing to allow him his ego as long as he presses for the things he ran on. He can wear red suits as far as I am concerned. His personality however isn’t as bad as his ego is big and that is what drives him. That’s his strength because he has too much ego to allow himself to fail. If people would leave alone he would accomplish a lot.
    Last edited by L.T. Fan; 06-04-2018 at 08:29 PM.
    Since Day One

5. The following user likes this post:

I wish someone would proofread his tweets. Jesus Christ.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Slamdance View Post
    I wish someone would proofread his tweets. Jesus Christ.
    Are you recommending Jesus Christ proof read his tweets?
    Since Day One

Itd make about as much sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Slamdance View Post
    It’d make about as much sense.
    The scary part was that retort. It was clearly a joke and/or figure of speech on your part.

But this joke of a President is serious business to a lot of people for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by L.T. Fan View Post
    Obviously some are but he hasn’t changed a bit. That’s the way he was as a 70 plus year old guy and he will be the same until he hits the grave. He is obnoxious but he was before he ran for President. I am puzzled as to why people thinks he wlll just automatically change into a different person. I am willing to allow him his ego as long as he presses for the things he ran on. He can wear red suits as far as I am concerned. His personality however isn’t as bad as his ego is big and that is what drives him. That’s his strength because he has too much ego to allow himself to fail. If people would leave alone he would accomplish a lot.
    And the people that didn’t vote for him hated him even before he was president. And they didn’t expect him to change. As per his ego not allowing him to fail... he’s failed numerous times, hopefully he won’t as president, but he has a bad record in that regard. Before you come back with his being rich proves he doesn’t fail... Give most anyone the head start he got and I’d put the over under at 75% being richer than him.
    @Rev supporter

And the people that didn’t vote for him hated him even before he was president. And they didn’t expect him to change. As per his ego not allowing him to fail... he’s failed numerous times, hopefully he won’t as president, but he has a bad record in that regard. Before you come back with his being rich proves he doesn’t fail... Give most anyone the head start he got and I’d put the over under at 75% being richer than him.
    Maybe you could give me a list of his failures. The kind that are substantial enough to be bad for the country not you personal pet peeves.
    Since Day One