User Tag List

Page 571 of 673 FirstFirst ... 71471521561569570571572573581621671 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,710 of 6728

Thread: President Trump Thread...

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmith6919 View Post
    They literally created Move On to gloss over Bill being a rapist and still kept marching him out there as recently as last year. Only now when he has no more political use are they finally saying well yeah maybe we should have said something.
    It's not even debatable. They were shameless in how they handled that whole situation. And, now that they think they have some dirt on Trump, on something he did when he wasn't even in office, they see an opportunity to pounce. Hypocrisy indeed.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

I voted for Trump to be President, not husband of the year. We knew about his divorces and sleazy personal life, whereas Bill and Hillary tried to present themselves as a happy nuclear family. I doubt Don gets caught porking an intern.

Quote Originally Posted by Angrymesscan View Post
    Aaaand you're saying you didn't go apeshit...?
    It was a bit of a big deal if I remember correctly, talk about impeachment and whatnot...
    Can't speak for anybody else, but my own feeling about it was not being upset so much about him fucking the chub in the blue dress, but lying under oath about it When the leader of our country and justice system doesn't take that oath seriously, how can we expect anyone else to?

Quote Originally Posted by NoDak View Post
    Can't speak for anybody else, but my own feeling about it was not being upset so much about him fucking the chub in the blue dress, but lying under oath about it When the leader of our country and justice system doesn't take that oath seriously, how can we expect anyone else to?
    Agreed.

Funny watching Team Red nod and smile while Trump imposes left wing tariffs on shit.

Quote Originally Posted by BipolarFan View Post
    Funny watching Team Red nod and smile while Trump imposes left wing tariffs on shit.
    I haven't seen anyone on team red nodding and smiling, but I have seen a shit ton of pushback from that side.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    I haven't seen anyone on team red nodding and smiling, but I have seen a shit ton of pushback from that side.
    Some whining. No real action.

Quote Originally Posted by BipolarFan View Post
    Some whining. No real action.
    Good to know you have a source behind all those closed doors so we can be privy to all that is being discussed.

Quote Originally Posted by Angrymesscan View Post
    Aaaand you're saying you didn't go apeshit...?
    It was a bit of a big deal if I remember correctly, talk about impeachment and whatnot...
    It was done in the White House. And the impeachment began with Whitewater and ended with lying under oath. The pecker party was some that was something that was stumbled onto.
    Since Day One