2016 POTUS Election Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
There are a lot of really sensitive Liberals who are ultra hurt today. They are ready to lash out at anyone that suggests this isn't the end of the world. It's crazy to me that someone has actually been able to convince a segment of the population gay marriage is going to end if the Republicans win. Some people really can be convinced of anything. Both parties in this election took advantage of the fears of the people, just different groups of people.
Absolutely. Look at Ace's post above for proof. TRUMP IS TEH DEBIL!!

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Absolutely. Look at Ace's post above for proof. TRUMP IS TEH DEBIL!!
Look to me?

I'm not going on about anything in regards to gay rights or Hispanics getting deported or any other such extreme ignorance.

But you can't sit there and tell me this guy isn't guilty of of being a shitty person. Or did I just dream that he spoke so disrespectfully about women?

I guess you think it's ok to act and speak that way?

I get that your guy won, but don't sit there and pretend this guy isn't lacking in values and moral principles that a good human being is supposed to have. Just admit you don't give a shit about any of that and you only care that your guy won and move on.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
You People!!!!!!

What do you mean, you people. But yeah it's ridiculous. I must have missed the massive amount of hate Trump spewed against the gay community. Crazy how the political process feeds on paranoia.
I didn't even say you people. I said Your people. Guess it was enough to get their panties in a bunch.

data

Forbes #1
shouldnt be a surprise. Stone cold Steve Austin's one of the most popular wrestlers of all-time.

Cotton

Staff member
I may have to unfollow a couple of people on Twitter for a couple of days. Holy hell. :lol

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I may have to unfollow a couple of people on Twitter for a couple of days. Holy hell. :lol
Facebook is the same way, man.

All these people talking about moving to Canada or some other such nonsense.

People are idiots.

Cotton

Staff member
Facebook is the same way, man.

All these people talking about moving to Canada or some other such nonsense.

People are idiots.
I posted one thing on FB today and probably will not touch it again for a few days. I just posted, "Boy, Facebook is an interesting read today". After getting gayblasted last night it's probably best I just stay away.

data

Forbes #1
Lee Greenwood is probably gonna make a million in royalties today.

Cotton

Staff member

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I said early on that there was a movement from the public to dump the status quo politician and their agendas for someone who wasn't a product of the system. It wasnt just a bunch of ignorant hillbillys. It was an attitude of dump the establishment from the middle American population.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Look to me?

I'm not going on about anything in regards to gay rights or Hispanics getting deported or any other such extreme ignorance.
I'm talking about you going on about how "If your daughter..." "If your wife..." "If your son..." Sure. Right. Worst person ever.
But you can't sit there and tell me this guy isn't guilty of of being a shitty person. Or did I just dream that he spoke so disrespectfully about women?
I've never once claimed that he was some kind of great person. But you can be sure I'd rather be offended by Trump than left for dead by Clinton.

I guess you think it's ok to act and speak that way?
:rolleyes Yeah, because I spoke of your painting Trump as the worst of everything, now I think it's ok. When are you going to claim I'm a racist, bigot, and misogynist?

I get that your guy won, but don't sit there and pretend this guy isn't lacking in values and moral principles that a good human being is supposed to have. Just admit you don't give a shit about any of that and you only care that your guy won and move on.
Show me anywhere that Trump was "my guy". Again with the blanket accusations of me not "giving a shit" eh? Dude. STFU. Seriously. I have never stumped for Trump. Not once. So you know where you can shove that shit. He was far down the list of who I'd have preferred in the primaries. But once we were served up with two choices, it became clear to me. Fuck Hillary Clinton. And fuck you for trying to pin that blanket retardation on me.

Cotton

Staff member
I said early on that there was a movement from the public to dump the status quo politician and their agendas for someone who wasn't a product of the system. It wasnt just a bunch of ignorant hillbillys. It was an attitude of dump the establishment from the middle American population.
I would absolutely agree with this.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Agreed.

data

Forbes #1
Dealing with Jerruh's antics, Cowboys fans will be used to Trump as President.

'Did Trump just say gloryhole? Big.Ben.Parliament'

data

Forbes #1
yup. Trump's got his warts, but a candidate of this nature (not product of the system) would have to have this sort of temperament.

Cotton

Staff member
My cousin posted this. :picard

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Saw a post on Facebook. "This morning is worse than 9/11"

Cotton

Staff member
I suppose I am ignorant. What is with the USUSUSUSUSUS thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom