User Tag List

Page 650 of 676 FirstFirst ... 150550600640648649650651652660 ... LastLast
Results 6,491 to 6,500 of 6755

Thread: President Trump Thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    The problem is from what we heard (even from Trump on Twitter), the other photo is more indicative of what happened...
    That one seems to be a before they started "negotiating" picture, the small talk period while gathering, even the Japanese haven't arrived yet.
    @Rev supporter

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrymesscan View Post
    The problem is from what we heard (even from Trump on Twitter), the other photo is more indicative of what happened...
    That one seems to be a before they started "negotiating" picture, the small talk period while gathering, even the Japanese haven't arrived yet.
    Of course she wasn't happy after the negotiations started because she didn't get what she wanted.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Simpleton View Post
    That was in response to some post I read in here a day or two ago saying Obama screwed the economy, of course I'm happy with the market being up somewhere around 30% since Trump was elected.

With all that said I think a crash is inevitable in the next few years because of all the QE done under Obama and the tax cuts that were passed recently, but crashes and spikes are all part of the ride.

As an aside, I find it comical that your wife likes Trump because she thinks he's "strong", often times those who pound their chest hardest and lash out the most aggressively are actually the weakest.
    I’m not an economist and I am always extremely skeptical of the governent no matter who is in office. Couldn’t tell you about the economy other than it seems better which is really important.

I guess my deal is that the economy is better, Trump seems to be a man of action and is implementing more of what he said he would than anyone I can t remember (wether you agree with those things is a separate issue) and there is a chance that the entire world could be safer. To me there is so much to celebrate right now. Trump is a meanie head and acts like a buffoon most of the time, I agree. Most of the time he is an embarrassment anytime he speaks or tweets.

4. The following user likes this post:

Quote Originally Posted by skidadl View Post
    I’m not an economist and I am always extremely skeptical of the governent no matter who is in office. Couldn’t tell you about the economy other than it seems better which is really important.

I guess my deal is that the economy is better, Trump seems to be a man of action and is implementing more of what he said he would than anyone I can t remember (wether you agree with those things is a separate issue) and there is a chance that the entire world could be safer. To me there is so much to celebrate right now. Trump is a meanie head and acts like a buffoon most of the time, I agree. Most of the time he is an embarrassment anytime he speaks or tweets.
    100% this.

Quote Originally Posted by skidadl View Post
    Iím not an economist and I am always extremely skeptical of the governent no matter who is in office. Couldnít tell you about the economy other than it seems better which is really important.

Why do you say the economy is better?

I'm genuinely curious, not necessarily looking to argue, but as far as the stock market at large the past 1.5 or so years seems to mostly be a continuation of what was happening since about 2012.

Are you seeing something personally on a more micro level?

Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    Yeah.

What this really says:

"I'm worried that if Trump delivers on his promises and actually accomplishes some historical, positive things for humanity, I'll look like a retard for all my bitching about identity politics during his administration."

9. The following user likes this post:

Quote Originally Posted by mschmidt64 View Post
    Yeah.

What this really says:

"I'm worried that if Trump delivers on his promises and actually accomplishes some historical, positive things for humanity, I'll look like a retard for all my bitching about identity politics during his administration."
    Yep, and the left would lose even more credibility. Oh, and another election.

Quote Originally Posted by Simpleton View Post
    Why do you say the economy is better?

I'm genuinely curious, not necessarily looking to argue, but as far as the stock market at large the past 1.5 or so years seems to mostly be a continuation of what was happening since about 2012.

Are you seeing something personally on a more micro level?
    I don't pay too much attention to the stock market unless it is over a measurable amount of time.

Unemployment is down, which is a huge indicator. The free market tells us what the economy is doing more than other things IMO. Consumer confidence is up by a decent margin. Money is generally moving much better.

Again, I am not an economist but much of the economy has to do with consumer confidence. We have a bad habit of ruining things for ourselves by all of the doom and gloom.

“He is very talented,” Trump said of Kim at a news conference. “Anybody that takes over a situation like he did, at 26 years of age, and is able to run it and run it tough — I don't say it was nice or I don't say anything about it — he ran it. Very few people at that age — you can take one out of 10,000, probably, couldn't do it.”