User Tag List

Page 10 of 154 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 1540

Thread: Trump Thread...

  1. #91
    Senior Member L.T. Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,047
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggyfly View Post
    Actually Ryan and McCarthy are pushing back against it.

    And I don't care if Democrats agree taking out the only thing in the group that has actual teeth is disturbing.

    And why is this they most pressing issue being addressed.

    Never said Trump had anything to do with it but how he react will speak volumes to his pledge of draining the swamp or business as usual.
    Then why did you put it on the "Bitch AboutTrump" thread? That's the whole reason I even responded was to indicate this was a Congressional thing and had nothing to do with Trump.
    Since Day One

  2. #92
    Senior Member Jiggyfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    8,699
    Quote Originally Posted by L.T. Fan View Post
    Then why did you put it on the "Bitch AboutTrump" thread? That's the whole reason I even responded was to indicate this was a Congressional thing and had nothing to do with Trump.
    Because I did not think it deserved its own thread and Because I wanted to see how Trump would respond.

    And yes he even had a problem with it unlike you.

  3. #93
    Senior Member L.T. Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,047
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggyfly View Post
    Because I did not think it deserved its own thread and Because I wanted to see how Trump would respond.

    And yes he even had a problem with it unlike you.
    And because you thought Trump had something to do with it or wanted folks to think he did. You just didn't digest what it was actually about. Never fear I posted the clarifying information for you. You didn't read the links I posted did you.

    Oh and by the way. News and Politics forum. BiPo found it.
    Last edited by L.T. Fan; 01-03-2017 at 04:33 PM.
    Since Day One

  4. #94
    Senior Member Jiggyfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    8,699
    Quote Originally Posted by L.T. Fan View Post
    And because you thought Trump had something to do with it or wanted folks to think he did. You just didn't digest what it was actually about. Never fear I posted the clarifying information for you. You didn't read the links I posted did you.

    Oh and by the way. News and Politics forum. BiPo found it.
    For a person who is always whining about somebody making assumptions and trying to make it seem like they said something they did not, you are going full bore here doing that exact thing to me.

    I see you make it up the as you go long, no matter how much you have complained about the exact same thing before.

    Anyway like I said I was more interested in how Trump would respond, which was in my initial post and that makes everything else you blabbered about here moot.

    In closing I am glad that Trump spoke out about this which gives me hope that he will not be super partisan about everything.

  5. #95
    Senior Member BipolarFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Up my ass
    Posts
    6,454
    President Elect now on Twitter gloating that his ratings on the Apprentice were better than Arnold's.

    Real Presidential material I tell ya.

  6. #96
    Senior Member L.T. Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,047
    Quote Originally Posted by BipolarFan View Post
    President Elect now on Twitter gloating that his ratings on the Apprentice were better than Arnold's.

    Real Presidential material I tell ya.
    Have you heard our current President's gloating about how he has fixed so many things during his terms?
    Since Day One

  7. #97
    Senior Member townsend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    4,094
    Quote Originally Posted by L.T. Fan View Post
    Have you heard our current President's gloating about how he has fixed so many things during his terms?
    Yes those two things are exactly the same. Obama oversaw 75 months of consecutive growth, and Trump was mildly successful on a show where Meatloaf and Gary Busey had to compete over who was better at business.

  8. The following 3 users like this post:


  9. #98
    Senior Member VA Cowboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    4,430

  10. #99
    Senior Member 2233boys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,937
    Quote Originally Posted by townsend View Post
    Yes those two things are exactly the same. Obama oversaw 75 months of consecutive growth, and Trump was mildly successful on a show where Meatloaf and Gary Busey had to compete over who was better at business.



  11. #100
    Senior Member L.T. Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,047
    Quote Originally Posted by townsend View Post
    Yes those two things are exactly the same. Obama oversaw 75 months of consecutive growth, and Trump was mildly successful on a show where Meatloaf and Gary Busey had to compete over who was better at business.
    Except he didn't.
    Since Day One

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •