User Tag List

Page 10 of 154 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggyfly View Post
    Actually Ryan and McCarthy are pushing back against it.

And I don't care if Democrats agree taking out the only thing in the group that has actual teeth is disturbing.

And why is this they most pressing issue being addressed.

Never said Trump had anything to do with it but how he react will speak volumes to his pledge of draining the swamp or business as usual.
    Then why did you put it on the "Bitch AboutTrump" thread? That's the whole reason I even responded was to indicate this was a Congressional thing and had nothing to do with Trump.
    Since Day One

Quote Originally Posted by L.T. Fan View Post
    Then why did you put it on the "Bitch AboutTrump" thread? That's the whole reason I even responded was to indicate this was a Congressional thing and had nothing to do with Trump.
    Because I did not think it deserved its own thread and Because I wanted to see how Trump would respond.

And yes he even had a problem with it unlike you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggyfly View Post
    Because I did not think it deserved its own thread and Because I wanted to see how Trump would respond.

And yes he even had a problem with it unlike you.
    And because you thought Trump had something to do with it or wanted folks to think he did. You just didn't digest what it was actually about. Never fear I posted the clarifying information for you. You didn't read the links I posted did you.

Oh and by the way. News and Politics forum. BiPo found it.
    Last edited by L.T. Fan; 01-03-2017 at 04:33 PM.
    Since Day One

And because you thought Trump had something to do with it or wanted folks to think he did. You just didn't digest what it was actually about. Never fear I posted the clarifying information for you. You didn't read the links I posted did you.

Oh and by the way. News and Politics forum. BiPo found it.
    For a person who is always whining about somebody making assumptions and trying to make it seem like they said something they did not, you are going full bore here doing that exact thing to me.

I see you make it up the as you go long, no matter how much you have complained about the exact same thing before.

Anyway like I said I was more interested in how Trump would respond, which was in my initial post and that makes everything else you blabbered about here moot.

In closing I am glad that Trump spoke out about this which gives me hope that he will not be super partisan about everything.

President Elect now on Twitter gloating that his ratings on the Apprentice were better than Arnold's.

Real Presidential material I tell ya.

Quote Originally Posted by BipolarFan View Post
    President Elect now on Twitter gloating that his ratings on the Apprentice were better than Arnold's.

Real Presidential material I tell ya.
    Have you heard our current President's gloating about how he has fixed so many things during his terms?
    Since Day One

Have you heard our current President's gloating about how he has fixed so many things during his terms?
    Yes those two things are exactly the same. Obama oversaw 75 months of consecutive growth, and Trump was mildly successful on a show where Meatloaf and Gary Busey had to compete over who was better at business.

8. The following 3 users like this post:

Quote Originally Posted by townsend View Post
    Yes those two things are exactly the same. Obama oversaw 75 months of consecutive growth, and Trump was mildly successful on a show where Meatloaf and Gary Busey had to compete over who was better at business.

Quote Originally Posted by townsend View Post
    Except he didn't.
    Since Day One