User Tag List

Page 14 of 290 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Thread...

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/p...rump/96346396/

In an interview with Capital Download on Monday, Kellyanne Conway, one of Donald Trump's top advisers, dismissed the scathing critique of Trump by the legendary actress at the Golden Globes awards Sunday night.

"Look, Meryl Streep and that room she was in represents a small slice of America," Conway told USA TODAY's video newsmaker series. "But this was an anti-elite (election). This was a rejection of the elites, of people in the political media, Hollywood, money access, frankly, that was out of touch with America. I mean, Donald Trump proved one thing, mightily: He understood America and he had a masterful way of communicating and connecting with them."

There are entertainers who have a better sense of America, she went on.

"These are the same people having Storage Wars, and Duck Dynasty," Conway said. "They know what resonates with America. And yet when you have a Hollywood awards show, it reverts back, I think, to a single mind and a certain myopia, when it comes to political discourse."
    There you have it real 'murica watches Storage wars, who "Out of touch leftist liberal commie" takes center square.

Quote Originally Posted by townsend View Post
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/p...rump/96346396/

There you have it real 'murica watches Storage wars, who "Out of touch leftist liberal commie" takes center square.
    I love how the "billionaire" who "grabs them by the pussy" isn't "elite" and so "in touch with America"...
    DCC's Coolest Fantasy League CHAMPION!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by L.T. Fan View Post
    You know it's a sarcastic response and you feel the need to slap on a label then take the time to dress me down? You must have some pent up frustrations. Sorry my lighted hearted approach put you over the top. The mans not even in office yet .
    And when he's in office we'll get a "he just started" or "he's getting his feet wet" or "he's learning as he goes" later "they are not working with him" "change takes time" "It's a process"...

DCC's Coolest Fantasy League CHAMPION!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Angrymesscan View Post
    And when he's in office we'll get a "he just started" or "he's getting his feet wet" or "he's learning as he goes" later "they are not working with him" "change takes time" "It's a process"...

When he is in office you will get what you get. He will do what every other President has done. He will learn as he goes just like the man he replaced and the one before him and so forth. He will be criticized just like every other President has before him.
    Since Day One

Quote Originally Posted by Angrymesscan View Post
    I love how the "billionaire" who "grabs them by the pussy" isn't "elite" and so "in touch with America"...
    What's funny is he's a reality tv star, that spent decades chasing any kind publicity, even cameos on shitty tv shows and movies. He was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. Lived in a liberal city his whole life, and has his own clothing line. He has more in common with Kim Kardashian than the average American.

6. The following user likes this post:

You know it's a sarcastic response and you feel the need to slap on a label then take the time to dress me down? You must have some pent up frustrations. Sorry my lighted hearted approach put you over the top. The mans not even in office yet .
    So until he takes office there is a free reign on him acting like a childish imbecile until he gets in office?

Nothing pent up, sorry. Didn't want Hillary.

Just waiting for the guy to show up like an adult. You know, the thing that will suddenly and magically appear after he raises his hand and swears over the Bible in a few weeks.

And your sarcasm was hard to detect. Some of the inane things read from people who voted for him are hard to decipher.

As for the light-hearted thing, it is interesting how it is all fun and games now. But when he takes office it will instantly be serious business?

Okay then.

Quote Originally Posted by townsend View Post
    What's funny is he's a reality tv star, that spent decades chasing any kind publicity, even cameos on shitty tv shows and movies. He was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. Lived in a liberal city his whole life, and has his own clothing line. He has more in common with Kim Kardashian than the average American.
    You can go on any diatribe you like but he will become the President and you will just have to live with it. You can cry and moan about it or you can do what some of us have done for decades which is to just roll with it. There has never been a President that satisfied the masses.
    Since Day One

When he is in office you will get what you get. He will do what every other President has done. He will learn as he goes just like the man he replaced and the one before him and so forth. He will be criticized just like every other President has before him.
    Cool. Can he maintain an air of dignity and not publicly throw a tantrum about it when some broad from the movies criticizes him?

You can go on any diatribe you like but he will become the President and you will just have to live with it. You can cry and moan about it or you can do what some of us have done for decades which is to just roll with it. There has never been a President that satisfied the masses.
    I have not liked every President in office in my lifetime. No President is going to satisfy the masses.

No President or even President elect that I have ever seen has behaved as he has. I thought it was all an act to get votes and then he might start becoming somewhat intellectual and rational once his work to enflame the populace had been done.

But I guess asking for a sane sounding rational person is too much to ask.

Wait and see, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    I have not liked every President in office in my lifetime. No President is going to satisfy the masses.

No President or even President elect that I have ever seen has behaved as he has. I thought it was all an act to get votes and then he might start becoming somewhat intellectual and rational once his work to enflame the populace had been done.

But I guess asking for a sane sounding rational person is too much to ask.

Wait and see, huh?
    Is there any other choice? The process isn't finished. It just now getting ready to start. The folks in Congress have always ruled this country and that will continue regardless of who is President.
    Since Day One