2015 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
WRs aren't really getting open, guards aren't getting a push, Mahomes just a tad off with the long ball. Missed a few passes.

I mean we will win no problem but they seems sluggish. The crowd is like UCF size.
Musta hung out with Mayfield this week.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
So many damn dropped passes. Terrible.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
The crowd is like UCF size.
I watched a little of their game against Baylor and it looked like there were maybe 15,000 in attendance...and that's a generous estimation.

The KU fans have stopped giving a damn about football.

Last edited:

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Everyone remember when Ole Miss was horrifically overrated because they play in the SEC? Good times.

1bigfan13

Staff member
This is a game where I'd like to see Oklahoma make running the football an emphasis.

There's no excuse for only giving Perine a few touches in a half of football. Completely unacceptable.

Cotton

Staff member
Man, the refs have been spotting the ball short all game long.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
So an 0-5 team who was playing the worst team in the conference for the last 3 years didn't draw? Wow, nobody saw that coming. So what? One game doesn't make for bad attendance. That 26k is considered a good showing for Houston and Cincinnati.

Ok. I'm really sorry for my comments. I hope your day gets better. You should be good as long as yall have a bye.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Come on bro, you're 0-6 and I'm just giving you the business. Just roll with it.

D

Deuce

Ok. I'm really sorry for my comments. I hope your day gets better. You should be good as long as yall have a bye.
I hope Mahomes transfers in the offseason and leaves you to complain about his personality and helicopter parents.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Ole Miss getting beat by Memphis.

Can we ring back the SEC bias debate?

D

Deuce

Ole Miss getting beat by Memphis.

Can we ring back the SEC bias debate?
It's been a horrible coaching effort out of Freeze.

Going for fourth down and not kicking a chip shot FG, then again going on fourth down deep in territory which led to this last Memphis TD before half. And biggest of all playing defensive stud Robert Nkemdiche on offense and getting him hurt.

1bigfan13

Staff member
[MENTION=19]skidadl[/MENTION] and [MENTION=21]Iamtdg[/MENTION] watching this Texas Tech-Kansas game like.....:skurred

Cotton

Staff member
[MENTION=19]skidadl[/MENTION] and [MENTION=21]Iamtdg[/MENTION] watching this Texas Tech-Kansas game like.....:skurred
It's ridiculous. The entire offense (including Mahomes) has had their head up their asses the entire game. It's pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom