Brice Butler

Jiggyfly

Banned
Well good for them but you were not one of them.
I had no side in that discussion I realized Williams was very flawed and could go either way.

And your assesment of him not being able to get seperation has proven false.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I had no side in that discussion I realized Williams was very flawed and could go either way.

And your assesment of him not being able to get seperation has proven false.
That's it? I addressed several areas. Separation is still on of them.

Carp

DCC 4Life
No one accepted that assessment when I posed it about Williams about 2 years ago. It is correct now and it was correct then. He cannot catch with a defender close nor can he get separation on routes. He runs his sideline routes leaving no room to maneuver and he waits to long to break off a route. His strong suite is the parallel pattern over the middle.
I don't remember what you said 2 years ago...I do remember quite a few people not being enamored with his selection, so I don't think you were the beacon of reason alone in this.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I don't remember what you said 2 years ago...I do remember quite a few people not being enamored with his selection, so I don't think you were the beacon of reason alone in this.
I wasn't passing myself off as a beacon. I said that some didn't accept that assessment when I made it. It wasn't when he was selected it was after he was on the squad for a couple of years.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I wasn't passing myself off as a beacon. I said that some didn't accept that assessment when I made it. It wasn't when he was selected it was after he was on the squad for a couple of years.
You really showed them. Props.

Donpingon

DCC 4Life
Dez would benefit so much from a true deep threat opposite him. For a little while, Williams appeared to be that guy, but not so much anymore. He just doesn't have it...talent is there, can't put my finger on it. As Dez gets older I think you will see him working underneath a lot more and having that burner on the outside would certainly help.
Amen, id love to go after someone with the skillset of a travis benjamin in the mid rounds

Top Bottom