Dez Bryant Makes #35 on NFLN Top 100

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
That may be selling him short, if anything.
Not really.

Getting to that point in just one year is pretty strong.

It is no secret that I have been far from his biggest fan. But still, I think that's a good showing...especially being ahead of Roddy White.

In another note...Romo is going to fall out.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Not really.

Getting to that point in just one year is pretty strong.

It is no secret that I have been far from his biggest fan. But still, I think that's a good showing...especially being ahead of Roddy White.

In another note...Romo is going to fall out.
He's not going to fall out if Dez Bryant earns that #35 rating.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
He's not going to fall out if Dez Bryant earns that #35 rating.
He's already out. The QBs are down to Flacco, Ryan and Romo.

There is no way he makes it. And he probably shouldn't since the last game he played in he shat the bed again.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The way I see it, there is one, just one recievers I'd take over Bryant. CJ. So as far as game changing, legitimate game breakers.....its him and Calvin Johnson.

With that in mind, I think he should be higher, but the fact that he's not will probably help him out more. But that's me.

I think Romo has three prime seasons left. This one, 14 and 15. I see him being himself until 15. I think he's gonna linger. I have that feeling about him.
If he keeps this up, he will be right behind Cal next year.

But he is right about where he needs to be right now after his first good season.

You are getting a little ahead of yourself if you think he's the second best WR in the game.

Lotuseater

Banned
If he keeps this up, he will be right behind Cal next year.

But he is right about where he needs to be right now after his first good season.

You are getting a little ahead of yourself if you think he's the second best WR in the game.
In terms of age, upside whatever, you'd have to take him over anyone else besides CJ, I would probably even take him over Johnson right now. Bryant could play ten more years.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
:unsure

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
There's not a team in this league who'd rather have Dez over Cal. Not even the Cowboys.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
That's just Lotus' personality. He's an optimist.

Lotuseater

Banned
Yeah, who am I kidding? I'd take Cal over dez. He is 27 though. Just saying.

Dez is 24.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Yeah, who am I kidding? I'd take Cal over dez. He is 27 though. Just saying.

Dez is 24.
Cal is on Irvin levels. Dez hasn't proven that yet. He is close, but he has a ways to go.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Romo falling out of the top 100 is just asinine. So Dennis Pitta is worth more than Tony fucking Romo? Good God. The players in this league are jealous, haters, or both. I guess he got knocked off the list the moment he inked a 100 million dollar deal.

Real football players watching the games know Romo is under attack the moment he gets behind center like few other QB's. He threw for almost 5000 yards last year behind an OL that could support no running game and had him running for his life to avoid the pass rush.

Even on his game-losing interception vs. Washington London Fletcher came through unblocked and Romo had already broken a rib. I don't demand him to be top 30, 40, or whatever it's down to, but for him not to be in the top 100 is just football ignorant and all politics.

EDIT:

booz, you're just guessing, right? I still think Romo makes the list unless it's been reported otherwise.

Last edited:

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
booz, you're just guessing, right? I still think Romo makes the list unless it's been reported otherwise.
Yeah, but I find it hard to believe that they ranked him in the 90s last year and this year he'd be in the top 30s...what did he do last year that would have justified that kind of jump?

Top Bottom