Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
:towel

Carp

DCC 4Life
At first I was wondering who Michael Collins was...oh my, had a great laugh about it.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

dallen

Senior Tech
Hopefully it has the support of the coaches too since Collins has clearly been better this year

Carp

DCC 4Life
If we are worried about Randle reacting negatively, then that is a joke. He does not merit the team spending any time at all worrying about him.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Hopefully it has the support of the coaches too since Collins has clearly been better this year
Fish might just be stirring the pot but Garrett does have the tendency to be stubborn about switching players out

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
With Romo and Dez healthy we would've probably ran away with the division. But going with Randle/McFadden would've eventually been our downfall in the postseason.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
If we are worried about Randle reacting negatively, then that is a joke. He does not merit the team spending any time at all worrying about him.
If I were Michael I'd keep an eye on my underwear.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

townsend

Banned
Big deal. I'd like to believe this is s byproduct of Garrett learning from his mistakes and not an intervention from the front office.

I think Randle should be at the bottom of the depth chart and wouldn't shed a tear if he was inactive on game day. Between the two McFadden is better at pass catching, pass blocking, and securing the football.

I think next week is the must win game, and will eventually decide the time for the entire season. If that humiliation against the Pats was what was necessary to knock some sense into us, then it's a blessing.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Big deal. I'd like to believe this is s byproduct of Garrett learning from his mistakes and not an intervention from the front office.

I think Randle should be at the bottom of the depth chart and wouldn't shed a tear if he was inactive on game day. Between the two McFadden is better at pass catching, pass blocking, and securing the football.

I think next week is the must win game, and will eventually decide the time for the entire season. If that humiliation against the Pats was what was necessary to knock some sense into us, then it's a blessing.
It is a big deal...we have all wanted Cassel, Michael, and Collins to start.

Jiggyfly

Banned

None of that is remotley true except maybe securing the football and that is based off one almost fumble.

Randle has looked as good if not better than McFadden as a pass catcher and the fact that he has more receptions and a better avg per catch supports that.

I have no problem scaling Randles touches back but McFadden has shown nothing to be the one to take his touches.

What exactly has he done to be at the bottom of the depth chart?

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Maybe it's just me but I prefer a coach who knows how to make adjustments on the fly during the game.

If a player is clearly struggling during a game, which those players clearly were, then make the change during the game. Who knows, maybe the decision to make that change in-game actually tips momentum in your favor and you end up winning the game.

I don't understand why coaches like Garrett don't think this way. They're being paid way too much not to exercise basic common sense.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
None of that is remotley true except maybe securing the football and that is based off one almost fumble.

Randle has looked as good if not better than McFadden as a pass catcher and the fact that he has more receptions and a better avg per catch supports that.

I have no problem scaling Randles touches back but McFadden has shown nothing to be the one to take his touches.

What exactly has he done to be at the bottom of the depth chart?
Nothing at all. I think Townsend just has a personal dislike for the guy because anyone who has watched the 5 games this year can clearly see that Randle has out-performed McFadden.

Top Bottom