Week 5 Gameday Chatter Thread | Patriots at Cowboys | 10/11/2015

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
On a side note I sure hope we can somehow resign Hardy.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Well, that went about as well as expected.

Hopefully this is the last season we stick with Weeden as our primary backup.

Landry

DCC 4Life
Well Gents, going to finish this beer and crash. Nice to actually watch and discuss a game with you all for a change. Night.

dallen

Senior Tech
It really isn't him.

If it was, you would see a lot more action.

They just know that it doesn't matter who the QB is.

If it ain't Romo, they don't know what to do.
It is pretty clear they don't trust him to actually QB the team. It is like there was no backup plan if Romo was out of the game. Ridiculous

1bigfan13

Staff member

1bigfan13

Staff member
I blame the thread starter.
You should be propping me for being a team player.

I willingly took one for the team on this one. I knew my record as a Gameday thread starter was going to take an L.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Hurrrrrrr.
Coward's way out. He should examine the whole fucking offensive structure during the bye week.

data

Forbes #1
You should be propping me for being a team player.

I willingly took one for the team on this one. I knew my record as a Gameday thread starter was going to take an L.
As official DCC record-keeper, this will not affect your record. Starting a chatter thread as double-digit (at home, no less) underdogs warrants a free pass.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
It really isn't him.

If it was, you would see a lot more action.

They just know that it doesn't matter who the QB is.

If it ain't Romo, they don't know what to do.
Regardless of what the coaching staff is doing, it is him. He sucks really bad. He couldn't even his Williams on a simple fade where Terrence was wide fucking open. So, even when is given the opportunity he is sucking out loud.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Well Gents, going to finish this beer and crash. Nice to actually watch and discuss a game with you all for a change. Night.
Later, man. Hopefully, you can chatter next week, too. Work sucks.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Hurrrrrrr.
Coward's way out. He should examine the whole fucking offensive structure during the bye week.
You're right, it goes beyond Weeden.

Weeden has been the starter for 3 weeks now and he's gotten progressively worse in each game.

All offseason the talk was how he's really comfortable in the offense and about how for the first time in years he has the same offensive coordinator and is running the same system for the first time in years. Yet 90% of our offense is dump off passes to the RBs.

Seriously? That's all we can muster on offense and this is deemed acceptable to the people in charge?

shane

DCC 4Life
Weeden sucks worse than his stats show. Cassel's gotta be in there for the next game. I think we will likely lose every game if Weeden stays in there.

1bigfan13

Staff member
And Fuck Garrett and his QB change at the bye. Instead of sitting on your ass watching the team take guaranteed losses under Weeden, how about making a damn adjustment in the game.

Give yourself a chance to win, for crying out loud.

For the life of me I just don't understand why he'd rather take the loss rather than making an actual adjustment. The offense is listless under Weeden and not a single adjustment is made to shake things up.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Weeden sucks worse than his stats show. Cassel's gotta be in there for the next game. I think we will likely lose every game if Weeden stays in there.
I think this is pretty much a given.

There's a reason he's lost 11 games in a row.

Injuries aren't an excuse either. There are several teams out there with comparable skill position talent to us and they found a way to run a functional offense.

data

Forbes #1
Waiting for the Spags article talking about how us having the same record as the Seahawks.

data

Forbes #1
Injuries aren't an excuse either. There are several teams out there with comparable skill position talent to us and they found a way to run a functional offense.
Yeah, I'm perplexed why we are fine with our offense going into a shell. If we're not going to be a big-play pass offense, then we have to adjust and go trickier, snappier short-execution offense.

Top Bottom