Week 5 Gameday Chatter Thread | Patriots at Cowboys | 10/11/2015

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
And Fuck Garrett and his QB change at the bye. Instead of sitting on your ass watching the team take guaranteed losses under Weeden, how about making a damn adjustment in the game.

Give yourself a chance to win, for crying out loud.

For the life of me I just don't understand why he'd rather take the loss rather than making an actual adjustment. The offense is listless under Weeden and not a single adjustment is made to shake things up.
Seriously though, our offense is Weeden, Williams and Randle. There really is no adjustment you can make to fix that.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Regardless of what the coaching staff is doing, it is him. He sucks really bad. He couldn't even his Williams on a simple fade where Terrence was wide fucking open. So, even when is given the opportunity he is sucking out loud.
Keep blaming the wrong source. I guess it makes everything feel better.

Clff15701

DCC 4Life
I dont think it matters at this point. You cant tell me we win with Randle this oline and no WR.

Carp

DCC 4Life
It really isn't him.

If it was, you would see a lot more action.

They just know that it doesn't matter who the QB is.

If it ain't Romo, they don't know what to do.
Other QBs can step up in the pocket and actually go to their 2nd receiver that is not a RB.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
After the season they need to look at getting a real OL coach too. This one is a loser that bombed in Oakland along with one of our loser RBs.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Other QBs can step up in the pocket and actually go to their 2nd receiver that is not a RB.
I don't even think our system is geared to get guys open. It is geared on the talent winning matchups. This is not a QB friendly system.

data

Forbes #1
I don't even think our system is geared to get guys open. It is geared on the talent winning matchups. This is not a QB friendly system.
Agreed. It's QB dependent, not schemed to isolate and attack a matchup.

It's pretty much, 'somewhere and eventually our routes criss-cross zones and man coverage enough so someone will be open. Go find him'.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Well, it's built for a QB that can not be fucking retarded. It's stupid to say the game plan was 100% of the problem without at the same time admitting that the game plan is flawed partly because of the shit at QB.

Clff15701

DCC 4Life
I just dont think we have enough talent at the skill spots. Dez and Romo make up for alot. No Murray and the Oline playing like crap means were done.

data

Forbes #1
Well, it's built for a QB that can not be fucking retarded. It's stupid to say the game plan was 100% of the problem without at the same time admitting that the game plan is flawed partly because of the shit at QB.
Pretty much. Our offense was classically decent with Kyle Orton and Jon Kitna, who have experience as starting QBs and grasp NFL offenses and speed.

Weeden's a failed rookie. No difference between him and EJ Manuel, Jake Locker who've never demonstrated NFL success adjusting to the speed of the NFL.

Last edited:
I just dont think we have enough talent at the skill spots. Dez and Romo make up for alot. No Murray and the Oline playing like crap means were done.
I was at the game today and just watching how the patriots had 8 in the box, I didn't see that the line was that bad. I saw a team who didn't fear the deep pass so they stacked the line and dared Weeden to beat them and he couldn't. That's how every team will do it for the rest of the year.

Top Bottom