Week 5 Gameday Chatter Thread | Patriots at Cowboys | 10/11/2015

Carp

DCC 4Life
That's not what I said. I said spike the ball after the long gain, before the FG. There was 15 seconds left on the clock after the long gain, plenty of time to get on the ball and spike it. After the sack, the let time go as they lined up to run another play.
Ok...so it is 2nd and 18 with no TOs. I'd guess that after our 5th sack they would just go in with a 7 point lead...and receive the 2nd half kickoff.

dallen

Senior Tech
I had to step away from the computer for awhile. Has anyone had a mental breakdown yet?

Carp

DCC 4Life
Yeah, as a coach, you have to do whatever you can to try to win. Even when it seems bleak.

That being said, Fire Garrett.
F that...get out and hope there are no more injuries.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Garrett won't even sniff the hot seat, he's got a built in excuse for flailing around because his two best offensive players are on the shelf.

LOL at McFadden trying to make a move.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Not that I expected a win, I just wanted to see some signs of life.

Hardy, yeah.

But the offense looks like they have no clue what the fuck they should do.

That's where we are lost. And Romo isn't coming back for a while to save them.

kidd

DCC 4Life
Yeah, as a coach, you have to do whatever you can to try to win. Even when it seems bleak.

That being said, Fire Garrett.
It would be unfair to fire any coach with these injuries.

dallen

Senior Tech
At least we don't have to watch them next week

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
It would be unfair to fire any coach with these injuries.
Fuck that nonsense.

Injuries are challenges. But when you become that player dependent you deserve what you get.

Romo made this offense.

data

Forbes #1
I'm surprised by how soft Belichick went on us today.

Must've come down from Kraft to not F over Jerruh too bad.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Even the Lions benched Stafford for Orlovsky eventually today. We have to sit and watch the Weedenator.

dallen

Senior Tech
McFadden is going to break the team record for receptions in a game on this drive

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Ok...so it is 2nd and 18 with no TOs. I'd guess that after our 5th sack they would just go in with a 7 point lead...and receive the 2nd half kickoff.
Huh? Why wouldn't they do exactly what they did? Run another play without a calling a TO, gain a shitload of yards, and have 15 seconds left after the play. The only difference being, they had a TO, so they called it then. Tried a long pass, failed, then kicked the FG. Without the benefit of the TO, they could have just spiked it, and kicked the TO.

Top Bottom