Week 4 Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys at Saints |10/04/2015

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I just really hope they give Michael a chance.
The way they used him last night makes you wonder if Garrett was even on board with getting him, it looked more like gingerfuck being stubborn than actually giving the kid a chance.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
If we can get the D fixed we can win some games with Weeden playing like he did yesterday.
I agree. It wasn't Weeden that lost the game if you are being objective. For two weeks in a row the defense had a complete meltdown.

Jiggyfly

Banned
At this point McFadden has earned the role of lead back, I think C-Mike should be included more in red zone packages, and Randle should be used as a 3rd down scat back receiver role where Dunbar used to be.
What has McFadden done to earn the role of lead back?

I am no great fan of Randle in that role but McFadden has not outplayed him at all.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
What has McFadden done to earn the role of lead back?

I am no great fan of Randle in that role but McFadden has not outplayed him at all.
Do you really think Randle should keep the starting job after going over the top on the td when he was told just last week to not do it and then giving smartass answers at the press conference?

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Do you really think Randle should keep the starting job after going over the top on the td when he was told just last week to not do it and then giving smartass answers at the press conference?
Yes because at this point he is the best back on the roster.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Jiggyfly

Banned
Where did I say that?

I said McFadden has done nothing to "earn" the job, I would play Michael over him.

dallen

Senior Tech
Maybe we can trade for Demarco Murray

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I said McFadden has done nothing to "earn" the job, I would play Michael over him.
This is where I'm at on this right now. What the hell do we have to lose?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Where did I say that?

Ok, I'd like to see Michael step up and take the lead job but DMac gets it by default right now until they see how Michaels pass blocking is.

Cotton

Staff member

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Christine Michael
Michael's our best chance. He just got inserted at the worst possible time.

The team needs to give him a bunch of carries. Production matters, and for running backs production in the second half when the game is close is huge.

We can't win without it. The defense isn't built that way.

Top Bottom