2015 Thursday Night Game Chatter...

D

Deuce

Which is funny since the guy never ran for 1000 yards in college. I guess that says something about college production in relation to the NFL.
He split carries with another back and a running QB who couldn't pass. Averaged almost 5 ypc and you could see the talent.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
BAHAHAHAAAHHAHAH fumble and a touchback.

Sorry ass skins.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
:lol @ the Redskins

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
From ES:

Well we'll always have those wonderful 4 days in the fall of 2015 when we thought we were contenders.

Cotton

Staff member
From ES:

Well we'll always have those wonderful 4 days in the fall of 2015 when we thought we were contenders.
:lol

[MENTION=17]ravidubey[/MENTION]

Cotton

Staff member
its the only safe place i can go now...theres a chance my face might fall off and i diont wanta be alone when it happens
Just be careful that you don't enter the "I will lick the rained-on asphalt to hydrate" zone.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
He split carries with another back and a running QB who couldn't pass. Averaged almost 5 ypc and you could see the talent.
He is definitely faster then I remember in college. Plus he had some injuries at Florida.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Another ES gem:

I was literally thinking "HEY, this sucks, but at least I'll get some FF points for Jones...." WTF? FML... I should just eat a bullet.

Cotton

Staff member
Okay, so that fumble brings up a point. Did he make a football move of at least 3 steps? #dezcaughtit

Top Bottom