Week 2 Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys at Eagles | 9/20/2015

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I'm not piling onto Luck because I still think he's a great young talent and obviously one of the bright young stars of the league but one of the reasons that I don't view him as highly as most fans and media is that he turns the ball over too much.

He has a lot of Brett Favre in him, IMO.

He will make a lot of big plays and win you a lot of games with his arm, but he'll also put his team in bad positions and lose you a lot of games with his arm.

dallen

Senior Tech
Big deal with me is that it involves casual shit heads who don't follow the sport year round.

There is a total flaming dork in our office that autodrafted, yet swears today that he knew that Alfred Morris was a great pick at ten.
The nice thing about the DCC FFL is that we all talk football all year so if someone tries that shit they get called out. Congrats on your win yesterday you old geezer. Can't believe I left Fitzgerald on the bench. Probably the only 3 TDs he'll score all year

dallen

Senior Tech
Yep.

Wait until 10-16 years later.

And they are not so goddawn cute anymore. And sass you.
As a parent of a 12 year old and a 2 year old, can confirm. 12 year olds are annoying and they smell bad. I don't think wanting to spend less time with your parents is an act of independence so much as an evolutionary beneficial survival skill.

Newt

DCC 4Life
The nice thing about the DCC FFL is that we all talk football all year so if someone tries that shit they get called out. Congrats on your win yesterday you old geezer. Can't believe I left Fitzgerald on the bench. Probably the only 3 TDs he'll score all year
I dropped Fitzgerald and picked up Beasley. My brother, who already lost Dez and Jordy, picked up Fitzgerald and beat the shit out of me with him.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Played a guy in another league that started Bradford over Brady. The name of his team is In Chip we Trust. Lol

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I dropped Fitzgerald and picked up Beasley. My brother, who already lost Dez and Jordy, picked up Fitzgerald and beat the shit out of me with him.
Good, you deserved to get the shit beat out of you for a dumb ass decision like that.

Were you at least drunk when you were making those roster decisions? Because at least then I'd still have a smidgen of respect for your Fantasy Football acumen.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Did I mention there is a Schmitty junior on the way already?

And just like that back to no sex!

~rimshot~
Congrats, man. That's awesome. It'll change your life forever.

Cotton

Staff member
Homer much?

Cotton

Staff member
I'm not piling onto Luck because I still think he's a great young talent and obviously one of the bright young stars of the league but one of the reasons that I don't view him as highly as most fans and media is that he turns the ball over too much.

He has a lot of Brett Favre in him, IMO.

He will make a lot of big plays and win you a lot of games with his arm, but he'll also put his team in bad positions and lose you a lot of games with his arm.

Cotton

Staff member

Wow. Look at some of the names on that list.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Pagano said that Luck should be used to having a shifty line l because it has been that way for the last 3 years. Comical.

Newt

DCC 4Life
Good, you deserved to get the shit beat out of you for a dumb ass decision like that.

Were you at least drunk when you were making those roster decisions? Because at least then I'd still have a smidgen of respect for your Fantasy Football acumen.
Nope, just retarded.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Crazy that the old boy schmitty is having a kid, wasn't that long ago that the virgin jokes were flowing.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Thanks, exciting times.
Congratulations. I would tell you to try to prepare for the life changing event but you will just have to learn on the job like everyone else. There isn't any advise that gets you ready for this ride.

Cotton

Staff member
Crazy that the old boy schmitty is having a kid, wasn't that long ago that the virgin jokes were flowing.
It's insane. He has grown up right in front of our very eyes. Remember when he was still in law school? They grow up so damn fast. :cry

p1_

DCC 4Life
I thought the 40 year old virgin was still holding out. Sorry, Schmitty, it's hard to resist a good dogpile.

p1_

DCC 4Life

Wow. Look at some of the names on that list.
That is some crazy shit there.

Top Bottom