2016 POTUS Election Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

townsend

Banned
Sounds like the Manning allegation of 1996 was settled years ago and I'm not sure what this new lawsuit is about.
It's about the culture that was propagated in Tennessee. Like most universities, this was not the only sexual assault that it swept under the rug.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
It's about the culture that was propagated in Tennessee. Like most universities, this was not the only sexual assault that it swept under the rug.
I wonder why they used the Manning incident. Obviously it wasn't swept under the rug. I guess it helps the sensationalism approach.

townsend

Banned
I wonder why they used the Manning incident. Obviously it wasn't swept under the rug. I guess it helps the sensationalism approach.
Since the University fired the trainer for being sexually assaulted, it lends credence to their high level of tolerance for sexually hostile environments.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
Since the University fired the trainer for being sexually assaulted, it lends credence to their high level of tolerance for sexually hostile environments.
She was an employee, according to LT, she 'serves at the pleasure' of her employers.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
She was an employee, according to LT, she 'serves at the pleasure' of her employers.
Why do you have to thrown in bullshit to a routine conversation? It's not a good trait.

Last edited:

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Maybe so but the sensationalism from the manning name is sort of a ploy.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
Context mean anything to you? Maybe you should ask yourself why you start with disparaging remarks.
Maybe you should ask yourself why you leap to blame sexual assault victims and won't bother to google what happened. It was settled, and Manning BROKE THE TERMS OF THE SETTLEMENT. It would take five seconds to find that out but your attitude towards victims is consistent if nothing else.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
How much money do you need to make, to stop deserving to be sexually assaulted? I thought that at the upper five figures you'd be good, but LT says you need to hold still and get fucked way up into whatever realm your employer deems fit. You serve his "wishes" at his "pleasure" after all.

Jiggyfly

Banned
:lol:lol:lol at both of you misdirected ninnies.
Just admit you weighed in with the opinion that Manning must be in the right without doing any actual research.

For somebody as thin skinned at you a little actual reading would go a long way in stopping a lot of this.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Just admit you weighed in with the opinion that Manning must be in the right without doing any actual research.

For somebody as thin skinned at you a little actual reading would go a long way in stopping a lot of this.
Humpty Dumpty Sat on the wall.

townsend

Banned
So it's occurred to me now that Cruz needs Rubio and Kasich in the primaries. Since Florida and Ohio are winner take all states, and Cruz has no shot at them. Trump losing both states (which is probably not going to happen) would push us into a brokered convention.

It would be hilarious if a non candidate like Romney or Paul Ryan emerged as a the new candidate, effectively nullifying the billions of dollars and two years wasted on campaigns up to this point.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
So it's occurred to me now that Cruz needs Rubio and Kasich in the primaries. Since Florida and Ohio are winner take all states, and Cruz has no shot at them. Trump losing both states (which is probably not going to happen) would push us into a brokered convention.

It would be hilarious if a non candidate like Romney or Paul Ryan emerged as a the new candidate, effectively nullifying the billions of dollars and two years wasted on campaigns up to this point.
I think Kasich takes Ohio. If not he is done and will fold his, tent. If he wins Ohio he will stay in for a while because his endorsement will become more valuable for deal trading.

Jiggyfly

Banned
I don't see how endorsements do anything in the Republican race.

The candidates have been much to personal and all of them have pretty much said Trump is unfit to be president.

Kbrown

Not So New Member

Bonus points if Ryan arrives at the convention carrying a Money in the Bank briefcase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom