Gameday Chatter Thread | Week 1, 2015 Season | Giants at Cowboys | 9/13/2015

Jiggyfly

Banned
Everybody would have freaked out if I had said this about the 49ers in 2011.

I'm not saying I'm definitely right, but having a QB with a pulse and an incoming RB who could be the next Stephen Jackson will make all the difference to an otherwise well coached team who went toe to toe with some of the best teams in the league last year. An opening game defeat of the 2014 NFC champion is a good initial indication.
They don't have the O-line the San Fran had or the secondary. I think San Fran had better coaching as well.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
They don't have the O-line the San Fran had or the secondary. I think San Fran had better coaching as well.
Fisher has been to super bowls and conference championship games, same as Harbaugh. Fisher has also had his down years as well, but most coaches do when you have a larger sample size.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Fisher has been to super bowls and conference championship games, same as Harbaugh. Fisher has also had his down years as well, but most coaches do when you have a larger sample size.
Yeah, I just don't buy a team with a highly average QB and not much of a running game to show as the team to beat in the NFC. I like Todd Gurley but blocking plays a big part in a run game and the Rams run blocking sucks. The Rams have a bad ass defensive line still but their defense overall is extremely inconsistent because the rest of the skill on the defense is hit or miss.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
Yeah, I just don't buy a team with a highly average QB and not much of a running game to show as the team to beat in the NFC. I like Todd Gurley but blocking plays a big part in a run game and the Rams run blocking sucks. The Rams have a bad ass defensive line still but their defense overall is extremely inconsistent because the rest of the skill on the defense is hit or miss.
I was just commenting on the coaching. I think the Rams may have a playoff run in them but I still have the Cards in that Division.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Hey sorry guys, I'm just now seeing this.

Iamtdg, we have strict rules in place about posting your own tweets.

I know you're aware of this rule, as this is not the first time you've had to be reminded.

Future infractions can and will lead to your DCC membership being terminated.

I trust we won't have to take it to that extreme.

Cordially yours,
mcnuttz

Carp

DCC 4Life
Hey sorry guys, I'm just now seeing this.

Iamtdg, we have strict rules in place about posting your own tweets.

I know you're aware of this rule, as this is not the first time you've had to be reminded.

Future infractions can and will lead to your DCC membership being terminated.

I trust we won't have to take it to that extreme.

Cordially yours,
mcnuttz
Finally. Double secret probation was needed.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Top Bottom