2013 NFL Draft Chatter Thread--25-27 Apr

Status
Not open for further replies.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Stephen with a fist bump to Ciskowski.

Congrats. You took an average RB. Faggots.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Stephen with a fist bump to Ciskowski.

Congrats. You took an average RB. Faggots.
We all knew that was going to be our pick. I feel like 90% of our picks were leaked ahead of time. We all knew guys like Wilcox, Randle and Williams were almost certainly going to be Cowboys.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The fact I am screaming FAGGOTS uncontrollably right now reminds me of this:

data

Forbes #1
i'm fully convinced now that it's gonna be worse once Jerruh passes it 100% on to his kindred.

Stephen Jones looks insufferable.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
We all knew that was going to be our pick. I feel like 90% of our picks were leaked ahead of time. We all knew guys like Wilcox, Randle and Williams were almost certainly going to be Cowboys.
Broaddus has been telling everyone who will listen that we love these players.

More evidence that we have tunnel vision. We only have a few guys even on our boards. We zero in on guys we like. If they aren't there, we lose our minds.

We do not sit back and let the draft come to us. Hallmarks of an incompetent front office.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Escobar was the only guy we took that wasn't in town for a visit.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

More evidence that we have tunnel vision. We only have a few guys even on our boards. We zero in on guys we like. If they aren't there, we lose our minds.

We do not sit back and let the draft come to us. Hallmarks of an incompetent front office.
We have a board with the consensus top 32 guys no matter what, then the guys we are visiting with. It is pretty clear.

GShock

DCC 4Life
It will br Brandon Magee to finish it out in the 6th. Bleah.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Not to mention Dallas predictably picks every position where they are losing a backup player off contract. Backup TE leaves, draft one. Backup RB leaves, draft one. Backup WR leaves, draft one. Backup Corner leaves, draft one.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Randle run test numbers are terrible, but scouting reports talk about how fast he is.

Must be one of those guys that play fast and test shitty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom