Cowboys discussed trade with Browns.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Aaron Wilson ‏@AaronWilson_NFL 3s4 seconds ago
Browns preliminary trade discussions with Cowboys included talks about Terrance West, but no deal. Cleveland asked for too much, sources say.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Aaron Wilson ‏@AaronWilson_NFL 3s4 seconds ago
Browns preliminary trade discussions with Cowboys included talks about Terrance West, but no deal. Cleveland asked for too much, sources say.
West is interesting although I like Crowell better.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
So clearly they are not pleased with how the RBs have looked. Which again begs the question. Why did they choose to sit around with their thumbs up their arse in the off season? They should have grabbed a RB in round 3 or 4.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I'd rather pick up Gray

Jiggyfly

Banned
So clearly they are not pleased with how the RBs have looked. Which again begs the question. Why did they choose to sit around with their thumbs up their arse in the off season? They should have grabbed a RB in round 3 or 4.
Or maybe they just want to add a bigger back to the mix, I don't see how this clearly says anything other than they are hoping to add more talent.

And no back they could have gotten in the 3rd or 4th has shown to be better than anything we have.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Or maybe they just want to add a bigger back to the mix, I don't see how this clearly says anything other than they are hoping to add more talent.

And no back they could have gotten in the 3rd or 4th has shown to be better than anything we have.
I would take Cobb over Dunbar. Then again I would take a ham sandwich over Dunbar as well.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
all this speculation must be bad for Dunbar

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Off the top of my head I'd take Cobb, Jones, or Langford and we could have moved up a couple and got Coleman, Duke Johnson, or David Johnson

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Last edited:

1bigfan13

Staff member

History has shown that there will be some productive backs out of the draft class in rounds 3-7. It's way too early to just assume that the Cowboys couldn't have done better.

Especially when you consider that we already had 7 years of tape on McFadden's worthless ass and 3 years of Dunbar.

I'd bet a months pay that a RB drafted between rounds 3-6 will be better than McFadden and Dunbar.

Last edited:

Donpingon

DCC 4Life
History has shown that there will be some productive backs out of the draft class in rounds 2-7. It's way too early to just assume that the Cowboys couldn't have done better.

Especially when you consider that we already had 7 years of tape on McFadden's worthless ass and 2 years of Dunbar.

I'd bet a months pay that a RB drafted between rounds 2-6 will be better than McFadden and Dunbar.
duke johnson will be a nice back in this league

1bigfan13

Staff member
I would take Cobb over Dunbar. Then again I would take a ham sandwich over Dunbar as well.
Pretty much. But, you know... wave your pom-poms and act pretentious and all that.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Off the top of my head I'd take Cobb, Jones, or Langford and we could have moved up a couple and got Coleman, Duke Johnson, or David Johnson
Grrrr and stuff.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
History has shown that there will be some productive backs out of the draft class in rounds 3-7. It's way too early to just assume that the Cowboys couldn't have done better.

Especially when you consider that we already had 7 years of tape on McFadden's worthless ass and 3 years of Dunbar.

I'd bet a months pay that a RB drafted between rounds 3-6 will be better than McFadden and Dunbar.
Grrrr and all that.

Top Bottom