Cowboys Cuts...

Stars

DCC 4Life
I get that Heath is the token white guy and he probably understands rudimentary concepts of defense. Once he hit someone hard. But we really can't replace this jackhole? Just turrible.

Rock Slamdance

DCC 4Life
I get that Heath is the token white guy and he probably understands rudimentary concepts of defense. Once he hit someone hard. But we really can't replace this jackhole? Just turrible.
Heath could pick off five passes in the Super Bowl, and my memory of him would still be getting trucked by AP.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Gibson will be on the PS unless someone else takes him.

And the only guy I really wanted to keep and didn't was Gardner. Don't get Edwards over him, but that's what they wanted.

Also LOL... we kept 11 DLs. On the team website shows, they were saying the last two weeks "I don't know, I like all these DLs, but how can you keep more than 9? Can you really keep 10 or 11?"

Idiots... if they had done their homework, they'd have seen we kept 10 or 11 every year since we switched to 4-3.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Like Dunbar, he is a ST guy. Just so happens he plays safety, sort of.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I admit that I don't follow other teams but it just seems to me that we have the worst back up QB in the league. Is there another back up to be had?
I think we are like half the teams or more in the league with the backup situation.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Glad you find it funny this will be the third straight wasted season for him. I would rather get something for him before he leaves as a free agent.
And have what at TE if Witten gets hurt?

So much for quality depth I guess.

He is not a free agent until after next year so trading him now makes no sense, your hate of Escobar is getting increasingly irrational.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Glad you find it funny this will be the third straight wasted season for him. I would rather get something for him before he leaves as a free agent.
My opinion is they should start using him because it i$ a waste to have his talent and not use it. I think he can be a really good producer.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
And have what at TE if Witten gets hurt?

So much for quality depth I guess.

He is not a free agent until after next year so trading him now makes no sense, your hate of Escobar is getting increasingly irrational.
I don't see what Escobar would do to offset the loss of Witten.

He can't block. So there's a way he can't come close to replacing him.

I am still waiting for this vaunted mismatch he is supposed to present as a WR.

I don't like the player for real reasons, nothing irrational about it.

If he were worth a crap, he would make it very clear he's bucking to be Witten's heir.

Instead he is just another supposed weapon like Dunbar who can't get the job done.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

If he were worth a crap, he would make it very clear he's bucking to be Witten's heir.

Instead he is just another supposed weapon like Dunbar who can't get the job done.
Hey, best hands in camp, pal! Respect!

Jiggyfly

Banned

What real reason his blocking?

You do know 3/4 of the starting TE's in the NFL do not block as well as Witten.

And the fact you think he offers nothing as a injury replacement is the height of irrationality, he does not have to be the 2nd coming of Grahm to be a valuable player he is a distinct receiving threat.

You can't even admit he is a good receiver as a TE, you keep bringing up Grahm like if he is not that he sucks, which is very irrational.

So once again please tell me what are your real reasons for not liking him outside of draft position.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Bryan Broaddus @BryanBroaddus
While I wait for the club to set its practice squad - I can report that Ben Gardner will not be one of its members.
2:35 PM - 6 Sep 2015

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Bryan Broaddus @BryanBroaddus
While I wait for the club to set its practice squad - I can report that Ben Gardner will not be one of its members.
2:35 PM - 6 Sep 2015
That sucks. Wonder why they don't like him. Word was he put in a ton of work this offseason and really made over his body.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Brandon George ✔ @DMN_George
Told Cowboys not likely to sign any of these 3 to practice squad (but still time): QB Dustin Vaughan, DE Ben Gardner & OL Laurence Gibson.

Top Bottom