Jalen Ramsey Trolls the Cowboys during last night's game

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member

:lol at this clown trying to troll someone as if he'd be a difference maker.

The guy's nothing but an athletic freak who rarely makes game changing plays.

I've never bought into his hype. Even pre-draft I didn't want him because he doesn't generate turnovers or get his hands on the ball for PBUs nearly enough to warrant being drafted in the top 5.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Man we have some dumb Cowboys fans out there. I was reading through the replies of that tweet and there are a few that are saying they wanted Ramsey over Zeke because Ramsey is "going to be the next Charles Woodson".

:lol

Sure. Minus the fact that Charles Woodson was an infinitely better player in college, created tons of turnovers, and performed at his best in the biggest games. But other than that, yep he has Charles Woodson written all over him.

:dunce

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Man we have some dumb Cowboys fans out there. I was reading through the replies of that tweet and there are a few that are saying they wanted Ramsey over Zeke because Ramsey is "going to be the next Charles Woodson".

:lol

Sure. Minus the fact that Charles Woodson was an infinitely better player in college, created tons of turnovers, and performed at his best in the biggest games. But other than that, yep he has Charles Woodson written all over him.

:dunce
Idiots. I wanted nothing to do with Ramsey. I think it will be a race between him and Bosa who busts fastest.

Yeah ok Ramsey, you keep thinking that while sitting on your couch rehabbing your torn miniscus and helping no one!

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Kind of confused. How was he going to make a difference?

I also find it funny as shit when a guy talks about how religious and humble he is but then tweets something petty like that.

Perhaps his account was hacked or something.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
This guy did jack shat in college. He's just been too busy reading his press.

Top Bottom