Brady Appeal Thread

townsend

Banned
Goodell is such a boob. He has the impartiality and business sense of third world dictator.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
LT be like....

"Brady!!! Brady!!! Get out here right now!!!"
:flairphilly

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I'm really not as concerned about Brady as some other folks are. He can be contained with the right defensive schemes.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
So what prevents teams from doing any rule bending?

UNFILTERED tap water for opponents Gatorade, febreeze on the home team's sidelines, etc.
Better put in the next collective bargaining agreement that ball tampering will be met with four game suspensions.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I don't know if they have a right to attorney work product.
I'm not sure if they do either, but I read the opinion, and that part came after the Judge went into the part about their being no precedent and no CBA agreement on punishment. He would have thrown out the suspension on that basis alone, that is clear.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Did I just see that the league announced it would appeal the ruling?

Give it up already.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Did I just see that the league announced it would appeal the ruling?

Give it up already.
Yep, but they aren't going to ask for a stay. So, he will play while the appeal is going on.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yep, but they aren't going to ask for a stay. So, he will play while the appeal is going on.
I don't think they could get a stay if they wanted one. At this point a stay would actually cause irreparable harm to Brady

data

Forbes #1
I'm really not as concerned about Brady as some other folks are. He can be contained with the right defensive schemes.
wut

It's not that easy to contain one of the GOAT QBs backed by one of the GOAT head coaches. Otherwise, they wouldn't have 6 SB appearances together.

data

Forbes #1
Epic outcome:

League wins right before the playoffs and he has to sit for them.
Part of me thinks Goodell screwed the process intentionally. The league looks like tough enforcers and Brady still gets to play all 16 games.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
wut

It's not that easy to contain one of the GOAT QBs backed by one of the GOAT head coaches. Otherwise, they wouldn't have 6 SB appearances together.
They got those by cheating...

Top Bottom