2016 DCC Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
:lol @ you guys. He is an aggie so its not like you had to tell him.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Yeah everybody get your jokes in, but you better not finish behind me.:flip

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yeah everybody get your jokes in, but you better not finish behind me.:flip
Laugh, but sometimes complete novices tend to do better at these things. They don't overthink it.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Laugh, but sometimes complete novices tend to do better at these things. They don't overthink it.
Yep. Sometimes making too many moves can bite you in the ass. Drop a player one week because of a lack of production and the next week they blow it up. Sometimes patience is best with historically good players.

Cotton

Staff member
I'd be down if there's multiple leagues or room.
Well, PT normally has a league. Pretty sure I'm in that one every year, so should be room for whomever.

data

Forbes #1
If you guys get 16 players, divide into 2 separate leagues, ie conferences, with 2 separate drafts, then conference championship week 15 and super bowl week 16.

dallen

Senior Tech
The more I've played the more I'm convinced FF is 1/3 luck and 2/3 remembering to set your lineups. There is some skill involved, but not as much as you'd think by all the people trying to sell you something

Cotton

Staff member
The more I've played the more I'm convinced FF is 1/3 luck and 2/3 remembering to set your lineups. There is some skill involved, but not as much as you'd think by all the people trying to sell you something
This is absolutely true. I have had years that I left the draft with an amazing team only to have 3 starters get hurt in week 1 or sooner. Also, I have gotten to 3:30 on Sunday and remembered I had 3 players on byes. :budd

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
I usually do one (and I was about to start one up), but if somebody has already started one, I will take a spot. If one has not been created yet, I will get one up and running (at Yahoo)

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
If we get 2 more, we can do 2 leagues of 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom