2015 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carp

DCC 4Life
No better fit as a new college analyst than Vilma covering the Irish.

Wait...wait?

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I'll just leave this here for [MENTION=21]Iamtdg[/MENTION] & [MENTION=19]skidadl[/MENTION]

Still only halfway through the 3rd qtr. 400 yard game is possible.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Has he gotten any Katy Perry shout outs though?

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I'll just leave this here for [MENTION=21]Iamtdg[/MENTION] & [MENTION=19]skidadl[/MENTION]

It's time to take him out and start running the ball the rest of the game.

1bigfan13

Staff member
It's time to take him out and start running the ball the rest of the game.
Knight's in now.

Mayfield's final stat line: 22/32 | 388 yds | 3 TDs | 0 INT

Last edited:

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Even though these aren't his players, I doubt the boosters let Strong survive past this season if we suffer more embarrassments like this.

These QBs we have are awful.....just awful.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member

You may have forgot that those stats are pretty average for air raid teams. If I were you if be worried about the number of successful rush attempted.

1bigfan13

Staff member
What's the deal with the rushing stats? Didn't see the game.
I was only able to listen on the radio but OU struggled to run the ball most of the night. Sounds like they have a lot of work to do.

Surprised that Perine had so much trouble getting going against an average team like Akron.

Although, they are breaking in 4 new OL so I'm sure that had a lot to do with it, but still.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Even though these aren't his players, I doubt the boosters let Strong survive past this season if we suffer more embarrassments like this.

These QBs we have are awful.....just awful.
That was a flat out embarrassment. I'm stunned that a program with Texas' prestige is having this much trouble finding a QB who can complete a forward pass with regularity.

I don't expect them to crank out Colt McCoys and Vince Youngs year after year but they're not even getting marginal production from the position. It's largely been piss poor production.

Jiggyfly

Banned
I still wonder how the hell Hackenberg is rated so highly. He is awful.

As an aside...Shaw shows again that he got by for awhile on what Harbaugh left behind. I really like Hogan, but in that offense he has no chance to flash.

Also...I know they played BGU, but Tenn just looks like they have sick athletes everywhere. Very impressed.
You have been a Hogan Mark for a couple of years, maybe he just sucks.

Jiggyfly

Banned
A&M defense looked great they look much improved under Chavis.

Myles Garrett is a beast.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
[MENTION=28]Rev[/MENTION] are you still waiting for the deal where you said to wait a few years for Leach to run things around? lol Portland State?

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
[MENTION=28]Rev[/MENTION] are you still waiting for the deal where you said to wait a few years for Leach to run things around? lol Portland State?
I have watched 1 Washington State game since he went there (and that was the first one) so I guess the answer to your question is no. He has been the farthest from my mind and have moved on years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom