MLB Chatter Thread

Kbrown

Not So New Member
Half of me is "just happy to be here," because the Astros are two years ahead of the schedule I had them on, and have nowhere to go but up from this year.

The other half really wants to stick it to all you fat, outta shape, South Oklahoma sweat hogs.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Half of me is "just happy to be here," because the Astros are two years ahead of the schedule I had them on, and have nowhere to go but up from this year.

The other half really wants to stick it to all you fat, outta shape, South Oklahoma sweat hogs.
Your tears will be delicious.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Did you... south Okla... you sorry sonofabitch!

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

It could be worse, he could have called you North Mexican... :unsure

Carp

DCC 4Life
Harvey and Boras are pissing me off. 2 days ago Harvey was fairly adamant about not exceeding his innings total, but now he is changing his tune due to the negative feedback he got. I love the player, but have always been concerned about his diva attitude. It would have been much better if he told Alderson and Collins his suggested inning cap...he did not.

D

Deuce

Harvey and Boras are pissing me off. 2 days ago Harvey was fairly adamant about not exceeding his innings total, but now he is changing his tune due to the negative feedback he got. I love the player, but have always been concerned about his diva attitude. It would have been much better if he told Alderson and Collins his suggested inning cap...he did not.
I bought a Matt Harvey t-shirt this weekend. Ive probably contributed to his attitude.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I bought a Matt Harvey t-shirt this weekend. Ive probably contributed to his attitude.
I love the player...you need supremely confident players to do well in NY, but this is not the first time he has acted up. He mentioned playing for the Yanks if it gave him a better chance to win and he bagged to pitch last season at the end after his TJ surgery. Those don't seem like big deals, but it is just odd. If we could turn him into 3 positional players I would not cry.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
Rangers up 7-1 with Hamels throwing. Houston was losing earlier so we would be within 1 game! Rangers truly ranging.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I think the Nats fans should get on Harper about the team leaving early.

HEYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OMFG...I don't know how to handle success!

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Rangers up 7-1 with Hamels throwing. Houston was losing earlier so we would be within 1 game! Rangers truly ranging.
Within a game, and looking good. If our starting pitching can continue to be decent and our BP continue to do well, our bats seem to have woken up a tad. The all important series starts on Monday. Let's just hope we can get past the A's. I know it sounds dumb but we play terrible against them.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
I think the Nats fans should get on Harper about the team leaving early.

HEYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OMFG...I don't know how to handle success!
:lol

The Mets have some serious juju working right now. Very scary team.

I am in the same boat with the Cubs. No idea how to deal with this success. They just keep winning. Kicked the crap out of STL in STL the past couple nights. Love it.

That NL is so damn tough though. Man! StL, Pittsburgh, CHC, LAD, NYM...wow.

Carp

DCC 4Life
:lol

The Mets have some serious juju working right now. Very scary team.

I am in the same boat with the Cubs. No idea how to deal with this success. They just keep winning. Kicked the crap out of STL in STL the past couple nights. Love it.

That NL is so damn tough though. Man! StL, Pittsburgh, CHC, LAD, NYM...wow.
Most likely the Mets would face LA in the NLDS...which be my first choice to play against by a mile. Their pitching is excellent, but there is a softness there that the other teams do not have.

Carp

DCC 4Life
:towel:towel:towel

Cespedes for MVP.

We have not made a deadline trade that has been more impactful. Kenny Rogers was money, but Cespedes has changed the entire energy of this team.

D

Deuce

:towel:towel:towel

Cespedes for MVP.

We have not made a deadline trade that has been more impactful. Kenny Rogers was money, but Cespedes has changed the entire energy of this team.
You're forgetting the greatness of Victor Zambrano.

Carp

DCC 4Life
You're forgetting the greatness of Victor Zambrano.
God, that was awful. Looking back at the history of deal we made...we got Keith Hernandez in 83, which set things in motion for the 80s run they had.

This Cespedes deal is an alltimer. Fulmer might amount to something, but I can live with that.

Top Bottom