MLB Chatter Thread

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
So the Phillies immediately put Harrison on the DL with back inflammation. How can they do that and he still pass the physical?

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
So the Phillies immediately put Harrison on the DL with back inflammation. How can they do that and he still pass the physical?
I'd assume it doesn't matter if the team waives any recourses. The Phillies already knew he might be hurt. Alfaro is hurt too but as long as the physical doesn't show anything they didn't already know about, it should be fine I would think.

Rev

Staff member
I'd assume it doesn't matter if the team waives any recourses. The Phillies already knew he might be hurt. Alfaro is hurt too but as long as the physical doesn't show anything they didn't already know about, it should be fine I would think.
I don't know how the contract works and who gets the benefit but there is a clause in his contract that if he is on the DL for a certain percentage the team recoups some salary.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Duda is on fire right now...had a 3 HR game recently and has 2 tonight, plus an RBI 2B. I did not think he would develop like this and thought Ike Davis was our 1B of the future.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Maybe Martin Perez is back to his old self. 2 hit ball until he was pulled with 1 out in the 9th.

dallen

Senior Tech
Scheppers to the DL due to having Jeff Banister's foot stuck in his ass

Rev

Staff member
Scheppers to the DL due to having Jeff Banister's foot stuck in his ass
Ive been trying to find out if Perez has a pitch limit. Thats the only thing I can think of as to why he was pulled.

Rev

Staff member
Mike Peasley @PeasESPN
Weird season indeed for the #Rangers as they are 31-24 on road & 20-29 at home & 33-22 against teams over .500 & 18-31 vs teams under .500

So dang frustrating....

Cotton

Staff member
Mike Peasley @PeasESPN
Weird season indeed for the #Rangers as they are 31-24 on road & 20-29 at home & 33-22 against teams over .500 & 18-31 vs teams under .500

So dang frustrating....
Just mind-boggling.

Cotton

Staff member

Carp

DCC 4Life
I don't want to get ahead of myself here, but the Mets can legitimately with the division...they'd be a nightmare in a NLDC/NLCS too. The deals really gave the team a boost...Cespedes was the big ticket item, but we started this roll after we went out and got Uribe and Johnson.

D

Deuce

Dombrowski resigned as GM of the Tigers. Probably good for them. Outside of pulling off a ~wink wink~ deal with his former employer to get Cabrera from the Marlins, I think every move he's made has been a huge failure.

Top Bottom