2015 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I'm totally pooing bricks right now. I expect TTU to be better and have some firepower on offense but so does everyone else. There are some much better honed products offensively across the conference. So that brings us back to defense. Let's just say that I am optimistic about improvement but there again, most of the conference that are in the top 2/3 of the conference are in better shape.

Soooooo, 6 wins would be a step forward. Yikes.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
I'm totally pooing bricks right now. I expect TTU to be better and have some firepower on offense but so does everyone else. There are some much better honed products offensively across the conference. So that brings us back to defense. Let's just say that I am optimistic about improvement but there again, most of the conference that are in the top 2/3 of the conference are in better shape.

this, pretty much. No Big 12 fan has a reason to feel good.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

So you are saying its Bowl time for Tech!!!

dallen

Senior Tech
Several people are picking Arkansas as a darkhorse for the SEC West. I don't see it. Auburn and Alabama are still a step above us. Our defense just isn't up to par yet. Hopefully they surprise me.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Several people are picking Arkansas as a darkhorse for the SEC West. I don't see it. Auburn and Alabama are still a step above us. Our defense just isn't up to par yet. Hopefully they surprise me.

I feel good about our 5% chance of not getting complete ran over by your OL in the first game.

GForce78NJ

Not So New Member
I don't see Rutgers winning 5 games this year. Big Ten lost a lot of talent, but should still be strong.

Hopefully we see 1 or 2 upsets this year, but college football is more so about other teams other than my own right now.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Just Auburn and Alabama?

Unless the QB situation takes a leap there are other teams as well.

dallen

Senior Tech
Just Auburn and Alabama?

Unless the QB situation takes a leap there are other teams as well.
Allen just needs to drive the bus. I'm note worried about offense

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
It's his not so subtle way of saying that you forgot A&M.

Jiggyfly

Banned
To leap to the top he is going to have to be more than a bus driver IMO.

Their biggest issue last year was not making plays in the passing game in late game situations.

Last edited:

dallen

Senior Tech
I'd say Auburn and Alabama are the top tier in the West,with A&M, MSU, and Arkansas in the middle, and LSU and Ole Miss bringing up the rear at this point. None of the teams are bad though and it wouldn't surprise me if LSU or Ole Miss wins the West. Well, maybe if Ole Miss does.

Jiggyfly

Banned
I'd say Auburn and Alabama are the top tier in the West,with A&M, MSU, and Arkansas in the middle, and LSU and Ole Miss bringing up the rear at this point. None of the teams are bad though and it wouldn't surprise me if LSU or Ole Miss wins the West. Well, maybe if Ole Miss does.
I can agree with this but I think QB play seperates A&M, MSU from Ark but we will see.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I'm looking forward to Strong's second season, but I can't see more than 7 or 8 wins.

I'll take 8 and be happy, drink champagne if we get somehow get 9 or more.

dallen

Senior Tech
Game. Set. Match.
BTW, if you are ever in Fayetteville, the only correct answers to their poll on best burger in town are Hugo's and Grub's. My vote goes to Grub's

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
BTW, if you are ever in Fayetteville, the only correct answers to their poll on best burger in town are Hugo's and Grub's. My vote goes to Grub's
Since you're in newfound territory, I would recommend Christian's Tailgate, Pappas Burger, and Bernie's Burger Bus and tell me how they compare to the Arkansas places.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Since you're in newfound territory, I would recommend Christian's Tailgate, Pappas Burger, and Bernie's Burger Bus and tell me how they compare to the Arkansas places.
Yeah and while you are at it stop by Whattaburger for lunch. :art

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom