Garrett On Ramsey...

5Ringzz

Brand New Member
Randle sucked. He is certainly a knucklehead off the field. But on the field he just wasn't any good. His 2 good runs per game didn't negate his 15 bad runs.
Yeah.. Randle sucked... Dare he jump over the pile and do anything to score... Shame on him!

5Ringzz

Brand New Member
We've been down this road a hundred times, and I have no problem making this a hundred and one.

He sucked. We called him on it before he played serious downs, during his games and time as starter (gods, that was hard to write), and during and after all his bullcrap off the field. We repeatedly said the guy sucked.

Those 1-2 bursts each game that he managed to put together behind what may be the best OL in history (certainly in Dallas)somehow were enough to win him his few advocates, but I'll chalk that up to the same effect as tossing a cracker to a starving man, or in our case fans hungry for any semblance of a running game after Murray's great season.
We are far better off now. With 2 aging running backs on the downside of their careers. One (McFadden), who runs like he has a 2 x 4 for a spinal column. So damn upright it's ridiculous.

You're right, we are far better off now

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
It's a testament to how bad Randle was that we are actually much better off with McFadden and Morris.

Morris, while declining from his unreal rookie season, is still relatively young.

The real solution is signing a real 3 down back and rotating McFadden and Morris as depth.

That combination behind our OL and a run-first approach with Romo at QB would be dangerous.

So we won't do it because our loser management craves mediocrity, and Ramsey is a "freak" who reminds Jerry of Deion.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I am able to separate Randle the RB from Randle the idiot. With that and if you review his "Actual" stats he wasn't all that bad.

5Ringzz

Brand New Member
I am able to separate Randle the RB from Randle the idiot. With that and if you review his "Actual" stats he wasn't all that bad.
He wasn't really. And the fact that he'd be ripped by Garrett for jumping over the pile.. Doing anything he can to score?

Tells you the real story about the fucked up lack of support on and off the field for this guy.

But like I said.

We're safe now.

We have McFadden & Morris to save us

Jiggyfly

Banned
It's a stat that shows the guy is good under pressure. And the NFL brings plenty of pressure. And it's because I think Lynch likely the best QB in the draft. And a team like New Orleans will smartly address their aging QB as they plan for the future.
I see, confirmation bias.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
We are far better off now. With 2 aging running backs on the downside of their careers. One (McFadden), who runs like he has a 2 x 4 for a spinal column. So damn upright it's ridiculous.

Is this guy really shilling for Randle?

:lol

God damn.

Hawkeye19

Brand New Member
The sad thing is that if there was a legit top 5 DE talent in this draft-- we wouldn't be having a debate about who we would be drafting at all.

5Ringzz

Brand New Member
Is this guy really shilling for Randle?

:lol

God damn.
I don't want him back, I'm talking about pure stats on the field. And some pretty solid burst play when he was in. The guy wasn't bad when he was on.

In fact I believe he looked better than McFadden, just with the eye test. I just happen to not be a fan of McFadden and his inability to break though his convoy on the edges, while often looking for the sideline or like he's looking for any reason to go down instead.

But I understand, some people are good with that. I happen to not be. I like the home run threat myself.

But some people don't and I try to be open minded

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
He absolutely was that bad. Hell, McFadden isn't particularly good and yet averaged half a yard per carry more than Randle.

And I'd bet if you look deeper into the stats you'd find Randle among the worst in the league at percentage of runs under 3 yards. You simply can't have that.

But throw the stats away and just trust your eyes. Randle has the football IQ and RB instincts of a turnip.

5Ringzz

Brand New Member
Huh? I couldn't care less about that.
Well that's the difference between you and me then I guess. I happen to care about guys that will put it all on the line to score. That includes jumping over the pile against the red headed genius wishes. Even if it is against the red headed genius "process".

You may not, but I do care to have guys that will lay it all out like that.

Off the field, the guy was a douche

On the field? No problem at all with him. He wasn't Murray so that's an unfair comparison. But on the field, no problem at all

Genghis Khan

I don't want him back, I'm talking about pure stats on the field. And some pretty solid burst play when he was in. The guy wasn't bad when he was on.

In fact I believe he looked better than McFadden, just with the eye test. I just happen to not be a fan of McFadden and his inability to break though his convoy on the edges, while often looking for the sideline or like he's looking for any reason to go down instead.

But I understand, some people are good with that. I happen to not be. I like the home run threat myself.

But some people don't and I try to be open minded
You simply don't know what you are looking at.

If you want to compare him to home run threats, Randle is that type of home run hitter that will hit about 15 home runs a year but strike out every other at bat. You can't have that.

5Ringzz

Brand New Member
Huh? I couldn't care less about that.
"Throw the stats away" and see that Alfred Morris catches like 5 balls a year.. A YEAR!!!

And he's the big addition?

To add to two guys.. McFadden & Dunbar that have been basically china dolls their whole career, on the verge of going down and staying down at any moment?

So you're better off with that huh?

I get it. You're good with that

Genghis Khan

Well that's the difference between you and me then I guess. I happen to care about guys that will put it all on the line to score. That includes jumping over the pile against the red headed genius wishes. Even if it is against the red headed genius "process".

You may not, but I do care to have guys that will lay it all out like that.

Off the field, the guy was a douche

On the field? No problem at all with him. He wasn't Murray so that's an unfair comparison. But on the field, no problem at all

Are you serious?

You are creating an argument that has nothing to do with the point at hand and that I never gave an opinion on, and then criticizing me For an opinion that you made up about me.

GTFO of here with that shit.

5Ringzz

Brand New Member
Are you serious?

You are creating an argument that has nothing to do with the point at hand and that I never gave an opinion on, and then criticizing me For an opinion that you made up about me.

GTFO of here with that shit.
I'm not arguing man. 2 different opinions, both with valid points. No big deal, it's all good

Genghis Khan

"Throw the stats away" and see that Alfred Morris catches like 5 balls a year.. A YEAR!!!

And he's the big addition?

To add to two guys.. McFadden & Dunbar that have been basically china dolls their whole career, on the verge of going down and staying down at any moment?

So you're better off with that huh?

I get it. You're good with that
I never, repeat never said I liked the Morris signing. So stop Making up arguments Over opinions that I've never stated And then criticizing me for it. It's the second time you've done that in this thread. It's incredibly intellectually dishonest.

5Ringzz

Brand New Member
I never, repeat never said I liked the Morris signing. So stop Making up arguments Over opinions that I've never stated And then criticizing me for it. It's the second time you've done that in this thread. It's incredibly intellectually dishonest.
Ok...

Strike from the record that you hate Randle and love aging RBs on the downside..McFadden & Dunbar.

We will strike that.

And I hope you desperately want Elliot

As I do

Top Bottom