Former NFL player JaJuan Dawson missing after falling in lake

data

Forbes #1
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000501244/article/former-nfl-player-jajuan-dawson-missing-after-falling-in-lake

Former NFL wide receiver JaJuan Dawson has gone missing after falling off of a boat into Lavon Lake in Collin County, Texas on Sunday.
Dawson was in the boat with his three children and two other family members when he fell into the lake, Lieutenant Chris Havey of the Collin County Sheriff's Office told NFL Media. Dawson was not wearing a life vest at the time of the incident. Havey said that alcohol is not a contributing factor to his disappearance.
Dawson was drafted out of Tulane by the Cleveland Browns in the third round of the 2000 NFL Draft. He played three seasons in the NFL, amassing 52 receptions, 664 yards and two TDs for the Brownsand Houston Texans.
The sheriff's office received a 911 call at 6:28 p.m. Sunday from one of Dawson's family members. Rescuers began searching for Dawson at 6:30 p.m. before calling off the search at 11:30 pm, according to Havey. The search resumed at 7:20 a.m. Monday and is ongoing. Aiding in the search are the Collin County Sheriff's Office, Wylie Fire Department, Texas Parks and Wildlife and Branch Fire Department.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
This lake is just a few miles from my house.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Shit, must be a turbulent lake.

How do you drown by just falling off a little lake boat?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Can people that can't swim still dog paddle? Or do they just sink? Someone google this shit for me.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I can't dance.

He couldn't swim.

I stay away from the dance floor.

He be like, "overboard!!!!......blup?"

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I don't care anything about teaching my lab to swim. It ain't about that.
Sounds like your issue is with google...

data

Forbes #1
Can people that can't swim still dog paddle? Or do they just sink? Someone google this shit for me.
From Google not working out on the lake to figuring it out themselves, this led to jajuan Dawson's disappearance.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
People with low body fat, like pro athletes, don't really float worth a shit. They sink and either know how to swim or die.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

I live on Lake of the Ozarks and on the weekend this place gets turbulent as shit. There are million dollar boats putting out wakes that are way too big for a lake.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I live on Lake of the Ozarks and on the weekend this place gets turbulent as shit. There are million dollar boats putting out wakes that are way too big for a lake.
I used to camp there as a kid, true story.

Top Bottom