All Or Nothing

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Show now on Amazon Prime about the Cardinals.

I strongly recommend watching if you want to see a real head coach in Arians in action.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Started binge watching this today and about to start episode 3. Like it more than than Hard Knocks. Are they following another team this year?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Started binge watching this today and about to start episode 3. Like it more than than Hard Knocks. Are they following another team this year?
No. Just a one time deal.

I think it is a little more raw than Hard Knocks, simply because they don't focus on some loser rookie that doesn't matter.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
No. Just a one time deal.

I think it is a little more raw than Hard Knocks, simply because they don't focus on some loser rookie that doesn't matter.
Well damn was really hoping they'd keep this going. But if they are just doing it as a one and done it's friggin excellent so far. And yea they aren't worrying about the longshot to make the team feelgood story angle, also half of the episode isnt a friggin music video so that's another plus

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Well damn was really hoping they'd keep this going. But if they are just doing it as a one and done it's friggin excellent so far. And yea they aren't worrying about the longshot to make the team feelgood story angle, also half of the episode isnt a friggin music video so that's another plus
Yeah. It is great.

And I have such coach envy with Arians it is sickening.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Yeah. It is great.

And I have such coach envy with Arians it is sickening.
Same, not only a great coach but a qb whisperer to boot

Top Bottom