User Tag List

Page 333 of 349 FirstFirst ... 233283323331332333334335343 ... LastLast
Results 3,321 to 3,330 of 3485

Thread: TV Thread

2. The following user likes this post:

Quote Originally Posted by skidadl View Post
    The Man in the High Castle is good and excruciating to watch. Much of it is captivating but it gets long in places. It is like sex on X...sometimes it just takes too long for no good reason.
    Disagree. Season 2 was some of the best TV I've ever seen. John Smith is a fascinating villain.

Quote Originally Posted by BipolarFan View Post
    Disagree. Season 2 was some of the best TV I've ever seen. John Smith is a fascinating villain.
    After finishing season 2 I must say I agree. The middle of season 1 was very interesting but slow at time. Season 2 was pretty damn good.

Looking forward to American Gods on Starz this summer. The trailer looks great, Ian McShane looks great, and it's being run by the guys behind Pushing Daisies and Hannibal.

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Looking forward to American Gods on Starz this summer. The trailer looks great, Ian McShane looks great, and it's being run by the guys behind Pushing Daisies and Hannibal.
    Speaking of, there is some rumbling that Hannibal could come back, with the Will Graham character woven into the Silence of the Lambs plot with Clarice Starling.

My guess is that it would be an Amazon series.

Quote Originally Posted by Kbrown View Post
    Speaking of, there is some rumbling that Hannibal could come back, with the Will Graham character woven into the Silence of the Lambs plot with Clarice Starling.

They pulled off Red Dragon well.

Quote Originally Posted by skidadl View Post
    After finishing season 2 I must say I agree. The middle of season 1 was very interesting but slow at time. Season 2 was pretty damn good.
    My big deal with MITHT was that it really did not take enough time to state truly what happened.

In the book, FDR is assassinated. Italy takes over Africa and starts exterminating or enslaving the population, they drain the Mediterranean, they populate other planets etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Kbrown View Post

I just started watching this show. It is all kinds of awesome. How was this a broadcast series?
    2015 DCC Fantasy Football League Champion

Quote Originally Posted by dallen View Post
    I just started watching this show. It is all kinds of awesome. How was this a broadcast series?
    Ultimately it succumbed to network censorship and a bad time slot. And it was way too two high brow for your common everyday network TV watcher. Needed another CSI, Law and Order.

Finished the first Goliath season on Prime. It is really really good. Billy Bob Thornton kills it per usual.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion