Must See Movies

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
Took the wife to see Star Wars yesterday after the daughter and I had seen it weeks ago. She made so many funny sounds during it was great. But she completely enjoyed it though.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Took the wife to see Star Wars yesterday after the daughter and I had seen it weeks ago. She made so many funny sounds during it was great. But she completely enjoyed it though.
Possibly the weirdest movie review of all time.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
If you thought parts of Bone Tomahawk were uncomfortable, don't watch The Green Inferno.

dallen

Senior Tech
If you thought parts of Bone Tomahawk were uncomfortable, don't watch The Green Inferno.
That's funny because I heard The Green Inferno described as 2 hours of that one scene in Bone Tomahawk

D

Deuce

I won't see Green Inferno just cause it's Eli Roth and I know to expect that stuff, Bone Tomahawk just caught me off guard.

D

Deuce

Also, Everly was brought up in the past and it's now up on Netflix. Good movie.

Carl

RIP Brother
I like Felicity Jones' eyes. Very pretty. Watching the theory of Everything. Other than her eyes, not terribly enjoyable.

Was taken to The Room yesterday, under a false pretense, sort of like the girl in the movie. It's actually quite good.

dallen

Senior Tech
I like Felicity Jones' eyes. Very pretty. Watching the theory of Everything. Other than her eyes, not terribly enjoyable.

Was taken to The Room yesterday, under a false pretense, sort of like the girl in the movie. It's actually quite good.
Brie Larson is very good. Check out Short Term 12

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Trainwreck lives up to its name.

Wow. I kept expecting some funnah, but it really was just a forced annoyance.

D

Deuce

So I saw the new Dawn of Justice trailer on FB. I'm not a huge DC guy other than Batman, but never paid a lot of attention to Justice League in the past. So...Batman develops some super suit that can match Supermans powers? If so, that's some bullshit.

Carp

DCC 4Life
So I saw the new Dawn of Justice trailer on FB. I'm not a huge DC guy other than Batman, but never paid a lot of attention to Justice League in the past. So...Batman develops some super suit that can match Supermans powers? If so, that's some bullshit.
I'd be willing to bet there is Kryptonite in the suit.

I love Affleck in this very violent.

D

Deuce

I'd be willing to bet there is Kryptonite in the suit.

I love Affleck in this very violent.
I guess that's the only thing that would make sense, just that scene of him blocking a punch turned me off.

The stuff of Batman taking down the group of shooters looked fantastic though.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Deadpool was worth the money. I'm a big comic book guy, and Ryan Reynolds nailed the character. The movie was fucking hilarious.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Deadpool was worth the money. I'm a big comic book guy, and Ryan Reynolds nailed the character. The movie was fucking hilarious.
As an added bonus, Gina Carano gave me a boner a couple of times. :unsure

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The Revenant was okay. I thought I would enjoy it more, but it was a little underwhelming. Impressive looking film, though.

Top Bottom