Gameday Chatter Thread | Bears at Cowboys | Week 3 | 09-25-16

data

Forbes #1
Russell Wilson looks to be injured with knee bandaged up.

dallen

Senior Tech
This game is depressing. Time to switch to a random AFC game I don't care about

data

Forbes #1
DeCastro's guy didn't get the sack, but shit he was 7 yards behind the LOS again.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
For Dallas, even if Dak turns out to be the real deal we just don't have the defense.

Smart teams load up on the front even when it's their strength. Giants drafted DL even when they were winning SB's. Steelers have always loaded up and replenishes their front 7 and the Eagles have a strong DL.
We just refuse to put major resources in our DL even after switching to the 4-3. Lawrence and then a gamble on Gregory in the 2nd. Going to have to make it a priority if we expect to contend.

data

Forbes #1
For Dallas, even if Dak turns out to be the real deal we just don't have the defense.

Smart teams load up on the front even when it's their strength. Giants drafted DL even when they were winning SB's. Steelers have always loaded up and replenishes their front 7 and the Eagles have a strong DL.
We just refuse to put major resources in our DL even after switching to the 4-3. Lawrence and then a gamble on Gregory in the 2nd. Going to have to make it a priority if we expect to contend.
We've had Romo the last 10 years and didn't have the defense.

data

Forbes #1
Fucking Phillip Rivers. Gets knocked down during a 50 yard reception, gets up and barks at a Colt DL while running downfield -- typical Rivers -- and gets a 15-yarder.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
We've had Romo the last 10 years and didn't have the defense.
I know, which is a main reason we only won 2 wildcard games during that time. What sucks is we were building a defense and then replaced BP with Wade and then Garrett while having some horrible drafts

data

Forbes #1
I know, which is a main reason we only won 2 wildcard games during that time. What sucks is we were building a defense and then replaced BP with Wade and then Garrett while having some horrible drafts
F'n Bobby Carpenter.

data

Forbes #1
Ryan Fitz has 5 INTs...Derrick Johnson, UT Longhorns, with the pick six.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Smarter teams know when linemen aren't quick twitch enough for the first round, see?

We'll take the best corner since Deion, thank you very much.

dallen

Senior Tech
LA TB is back and forth. I recommend everyone switch over for their mental health

dallen

Senior Tech

We have invested a lot of resources in the defense. We just tend to spend them on reaches or players with injury and character concerns. I don't understand why they can't seem to figure out that they can build the defensive front the same way they built the offensive front. It is two completely different approaches.

Top Bottom