User Tag List

Page 395 of 395 FirstFirst ... 295345385393394395
Results 3,941 to 3,944 of 3944

Thread: TV Thread

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    People give cops shit, but I still think they have the toughest job in the world.

They deal with losers every day. It does not condone the violence and brutality of some, but to say all cops are scum is basically bullshit.
    As is well known on this board, I am a huge backer of the blue. They get put in impossible positions and are expected to maintain a positive approach the general public even after being subjected to the scum of our society on a daily basis. The fact that only 1% of them are complete assholes is actually amazing.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    As is well known on this board, I am a huge backer of the blue. They get put in impossible positions and are expected to maintain a positive approach the general public even after being subjected to the scum of our society on a daily basis. The fact that only 1% of them are complete assholes is actually amazing.
    Well, it might not be as low as 1%.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    Yep it’s true that about 1 % or less are assholes but the folks that complain about the police all the time are 100% assholes.
    Since Day One

The problem is the police's own fucking gang mentality.

The good ones do NOTHING to police the bad ones.

If they do, they are labeled snitches, whatever.

It is little different than 1% motorcycle clubs that I've seen personally.

That guy, no matter what he does, if he has the same colors, or in this case, uniform, you have his back no matter what.