Week 9 Gameday Chatter Thread | Eagles vs Cowboys| 11/8/2015

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Romo is missed most in his presnap adjustments. You can bet he would have adjusted the play on both of those last two.
Yeah it's like run right into the blitz, long developing pass play against the blitz, everything we do is like the worst call for what the defense is doing.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
strip murray! strip murray! strip murray! strip murray! strip murray! strip murray! strip murray! strip murray! strip murray! strip murray! strip murray! strip murray! strip murray! strip murray! strip murray! strip murray! strip murray! strip murray! strip murray! strip murray! strip murray! strip murray!
HURRR.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Lee down.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Romo is missed most in his presnap adjustments. You can bet he would have adjusted the play on both of those last two.
I said this immediately after he got hurt.

I said he's right up their with Brady and Manning in terms of pre-snap reads. He gets the team out of bad plays and wins the chess matches at the line of scrimmage.

We're sorely missing that element.

Total fucking SHIT from the offense after getting a gift.

Another classic fucking example of how much of a pussy Garrett is and how he has no fucking idea how to handle momentum.
Not sure why your getting bent out of shape at this point. It's been status quo since Romo went down and I honestly don't see them flipping a switch and getting better when he comes back, I think they are too far gone. I'm just numb to it now and hoping we get a high pick for all the losses

22cowboysfan22

Brand New Member
Yeah it's like run right into the blitz, long developing pass play against the blitz, everything we do is like the worst call for what the defense is doing.
The sad part is Collins dealt with the blitz well and it was the widest rusher who ended up making the sack. Cassel didn't even need to adjust the protection there, all he needed to do was audible one of his receivers to a hot route and it would have been an easy first down.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Am I a bad fan that I really don't give a shit about him anymore?

Top Bottom