Archive - Random Cowboys Related Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Basically you either keep him 1 more year as an elite backup and get nothing in return for him or you trade him now. I wouldn't give the guy away. I wouldn't trade him for a late round pick. He has more value to me as a backup. But if I can get a good pick for him I take it knowing he will bolt after this season anyway.
You could still possibly get a comp pick for him if he leaves in FA.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Good thing Bryant doesn't make the call.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Good thing Bryant doesn't make the call.
Yeah it's not like Bryant is studying college football players film. I love Dez but when it comes to this subject it's kind of a WGAS.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yeah it's not like Bryant is studying college football players film. I love Dez but when it comes to this subject it's kind of a WGAS.
Not a fan of players poking their noses in things. Aikman did that and we got LaFleur.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Not a fan of players poking their noses in things. Aikman did that and we got LaFleur.
If it was Romo pushing for a weapon to help himself I would agree. That may actually influence the team. Dez pushing for a DB is a whole bunch of who cares. Doesn't really benefit Dez in any way.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
If it was Romo pushing for a weapon to help himself I would agree. That may actually influence the team. Dez pushing for a DB is a whole bunch of who cares. Doesn't really benefit Dez in any way.
No way. Remember when it was a thing that having Bryant and Claiborne dueling in practices would be like iron sharpening iron? Good times.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

:lol

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

People should attend his just to see what not to do in order to be a successful coach.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

:towel

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner

Garrett's audience:

1. Todd Archer
2. Mickey Spagnola

E_D_Guapo